Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

BorderTribe

Location India

Been using this app for quite some time now and was very happy with the service. However, recently they made a change to the application where only the initials of the reviewer are shown for unverified reviews. This is a challenge for us as we collect genuine reviews through whatsapp, but they are considered unverified by Judge.me. Hence only the initials are shown, and this brings down the credibility of the product page.

Uniqfind

The app is great however it has limitations that need to be corrected. If you have many products and group the reviews Google Merchant will give you an error on the reviews and will not show them due to 'too big'. A workaround is to break the single XML file into multiple smaller files and submit it as a zip file which Google recommends and accepts.

NostalgicGift.com

I am new with the app, but like what I see so far. I look forward to being able to provide a more complete rating!

Abaka Company

ABAKA COMPANY (ABAKA + CO)
UPDATE - 04/07/2022
The app doesn't allow you to upload your company logo if you are in the free plan. You have to upgrade to the Awesome Plan. I wish I would have known this before installing the app. It defeats the whole purpose when you can't even put our own logo. The email template has some generic photo of a letter "J" which looks awful when I sent an email to myself to test it. I just recently opened my store and still trying to figure out everything. I had a little problem with the review placement and Lam was there asking me if he can do anything for me. Customer service is great, very quick to respond. Very happy with this app so far and it's definitely a must have if you have an online store.

Elmoritz

The free version is very limited. Colours in email template cannot be changed so you quickly understand you have to go to pro plan.
Also, the images in the emails don't show up correctly on Outlook making the email all messed up (the images are way too big).
Altough the customer support is amazing, I wouldn't recommend this app.

February 21, 2022

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

We fix images on Outlook to extent possible, with custom rendering where possible.

Unfortunately the Outlook issue can not be solved 100% by anyone i.e. any review app. If a very large percentage of your users are using Outlook, we recommend sticking to the text based email templates.

Our support has been in touch to help optimize your Judge.me settings for your use case.

PJ

FUXBAU

Nice App and a good costumer service. But the client could review just one product directly in the request email. For the other product reviews, the client has to visit all the different product pages. That is really laborious and bad to collect reviews.

PreppedFRESH

I use Judge.me to collect and manage customer reviews and display them on my site. It's very easy to use, and does the job well even on the free plan!

SiaLinda.com

UPDATE:
Unfortunately, we had to decide not to use Judge.me.
Reasons: They don't support POS purchases and it is quite difficult to send manual review requests. Both features are crucial for us. According to the support, there is no intention to implement those in the somehow near future.
########
Great product.
Tolle App, sehr gut konfigurierbar, sogar mehr Möglichkeiten, als es auf den ersten Blick. Gut auf deutsche Verhältnisse anpassbar. Und nicht zuletzt ein unglaublich guter und blitzschneller Support. Hut ab!
Wir werden Judge.me auch bei unserem nächsten Projekt, das im Fertigwerden ist, einsetzen.

miXmiXshop

it is helpful for judge.me badge to be in our header for both you and me. I specified exactly how I wanted this be and provided a screenshot ... but still painstakingly had to guide the process step-by-step ... and even then the badge was not tested by your developer to be clickable ??

September 16, 2021

Hi,

Founder and CEO here. Sounds unacceptable, my apologies. I will have a support lead reach out and fix things for you.

LLUME Jewelry

UPDATE: Recently I've been having major issues with Judge.me. (1) The review links broke in the emails so customers couldn't leave reviews. (2) When #1 was fixed, the app broke my site so that images wouldn't load. I found this out from customers and it was a terrible look. (3) Recently, canned emails are being sent with the WRONG NAMES at the top. Their chats are fast but I'm really tired of sitting around 1h a week asking them to fix issues that should never happen in the first place. --From before: I'm extremely pleased with this program and my subscription. Great functionality, immediate support. I also love how they have a reviews carousel for the homepage.

Previous 1