Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

The Good Life Boutique

We are using the free version and so far our customers are not responding with reviews to the standard emails being sent out. We customized the "from" address so they might consider it, hopefully, with a bit more brand consistency. I read in Joshua Uebergang's Digital Darts article that you were looking into Google Reviews integration. Has that been done or is it still in the works?

Lurra Wellness Inc.

I really love this app so much but I definitely wish I could customize the colours of the emails without paying 15$ a month.

Myrqvist

- The support is great and they are there for you all the time. - There are some limitations in send out's of emails (both automatic and manually), the system isn't super smart. We've had judge.me for about 1 month now and overall we're happy with it.

MoniiGarmenx

I used this app for reviews it is a pretty decent app. It is worth a try, especially for beginner store owners.

Coat Check Chicago

Very excited to use this app. Customer service has been very helpful in helping me set it up and I look forward to seeing what it can do!

Beer Jerk

Does what it says on the box and does it well. Really happy with the functionality and the support from Judge.me has been great.

Koala Rest

I use this app to send emails for product reviews for my clients. It is a bright app, I would love though if it had a more advanced back-office, because sometimes I need to customize it a little more. However, everything I have asked for, the custom support has been spectacular. Thank you!

AERATE

This app has been great. Easy to import and a great support team too. Have used Judge.me for multiple stores. Thank you! I would give it 5 stars if there was an option to choose your star rating rather than 3+,4+ or 5 stars. As in, it would be beneficial if you could choose a 1 star rating if you wanted to make it look more believable.

AT Toys and Games

I use this judge.me to post aliexpress reviews to the store from aliexpress review importer. Judge.me is easy to use

No Touch MultiKey - No Touch Door Opener

This app has been very useful and I love the automatic integration into my Shopify website. Also, customer service has been outstanding and quick to respond to my questions. The main reason why I made it 4 instead of 5 stars, is it is very complicated and not very user friendly. To do even simple task, I need to request help from support to figure out everything.

Previous 1 3 4