Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with photos & videos for social proof & SEO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

XR Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 year

very useful app, though a bit complicated.. good customer service and nice enough to give a free trial

mangiriwebsite

Location India
Time spent using app 28 minutes

Hi, I used this app, its functionality is working smooth, I really Like this app, Here support team is very helpful ,Thank you again, Great job

RAMEN Z

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was looking for an easy and free or affordable app which allows me to collect product reviews by sending out emails, and I found it.
The customer service chat helped me set up the app with Shopify. She was so kind and listen to my issues patiently. After this customer experience, I feel very comfortable using this app.
I just started using so I am giving 4 stars at this moment but will give you five after I discover more features that I do not know now.

Home of Things

Location New Zealand

Joseph from customer support helped me out a lot! I also have found that it is very customizable which is very helpful.

FaroeComplex

Location Faroe Islands
Time spent using app About 13 hours

I would recommend, although I took a while to get a response sometimes. overall very helpful and always ready to help if I had problems

Huedee

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app slightly on the higher pricing, but good team and does the work. Reviews are necessary for any business and this app does it all.

issklar

Location Germany

I love this app, and also their customer support. It's easy and simple to use, and their customer support is also very quick and super supportive. Highly recommended!

Serpes

Location Italy
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Lo sto usando da poco ma sembra davvero ben progettata. Sopprattutto anchela verisone gratuita ti permette di personalizzare le recensioni, il che ti lascia ampia scelta.

Lady Corona™

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

molto utile. semplice e si adatta bene al tuo tema.................................................

TinaCus

Location China

很不错, 要是能选择导入时不要图片啥的, 就更好了。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15