Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

SuperBottoms

Good app to get and display reviews. Customer support team is prompt. Waiting for Facebook integration to be available soon.

Joyfit

I was happy with the support they provided for my queries. I think that is very crucial for any app.

Beyond The Curls

I really enjoy the app so far. Just downloaded it but so far it's doing the job. Also, the customer service is quick and very resourceful.

Ripples.lk

Thang was amazing, helping me set up my account, and took the time to answer the numerous questions I had. 4 Stars due to having to download more apps to use the paid features of this app was not what I expected.

Bucket Of Life

Great costumer service and a lot of options to help you out with emails! Maybe a little tricky to use at first btut still would reccomend!

beloForte Natural Hair Care

Cesar and Joseph were helpful in the support chat! The app works very good so far. They could use a little other features like allowing product image on reviews to be linked to their corresponding product pages... I hope they implement it soon.

Goodluckpetshome

I just use this APP this week, and one of my friends said it is good.I will try and see how it works.And I will recommend to others after I checked it!

Soapy Desserts

It's a little confusing (I just had trouble with installing review ratings) , but the costumer service (Leonardo) was great with assisting me.

LAMAV

We are using the app for fetching legitimate reviews about our products. This app is quite useful. We are glad that we found it.

idÉes Uniques

Très bon fonctionnement, facilement utilisé. Le service répond assez rapide. C'est un très bon application. Surtout c'est gratuit. Je recommand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6