Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product reviews, site reviews, photo/video reviews and Q&A

Fashion Fever men and women apparel

great app very helpful and useful with many detailed items that can help your business great support system

Onlybrown

Updated our website using a new theme. But we wanted to make sure that our valuable reviews remain. Annie Le was quick to resolve our concern and even volunteered to help with the installation preferences which needs to be done manually. Great initiative. Appreciate it. :)

KC onlybrown.com

Dluxomode

I give you 4 stars so far. if eveything works was I expected, I will give you 10 Stars. Seem to be very good.

Mivice

So if you ever want your store to have an Amazon-like feel to it, this is app is a Staple! Actually well this app should be a staple in general. If you are looking to have a review app in your store, this app is easily a Top Pick. Their features are endless. Their support is very helpful, responsive, & and phenomenal overall. Also, whatever review app you used before, and wanted to switch to Judge Me, their support actually removes the code from your theme for you (a common problem store owners run into when uninstalling some review apps). My only small issue is dealing with the Verified Purchase badge on reviews (if you had a different reviews app beforehand you better have access to the right info to give to Judge Me so you can get that badge on your reviews) I understand though they're just trying to maintain high quality and credibility so you can tell they really care about what they're doing and in a world where many shopify apps seem overwhelmed with options this app is an easy pick and also a very very good choice to invest in.

Fashion Genie Boutique

Great app, exactly what I needed. Love how it looks on my site and customer service is really good.

I'm manually adding reviews for my products from aliexpress, I was disappointed to see the time stamp on the reviews, to get rid of this you need to upgrade. I think $15 a month is a bit steep for this simple adjustment, but other than that the app is great.