Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

AvarielleGraphics

I was having troubles trying to work things, however the customer service is A1 and they talked me through putting things where needed to be

Shewy.co

Works well, does the job it is suppose to. Could be nicer design features, but I use the free one. Great and very fast support.

healed-ish

The customer service is great! CSAs were very helpful in getting me started. The scrolling carousel is just what I was looking for! They even offered me a free 15-day trial so I can check out the features in the paid plan!!

Aim Monster

After my initial review and rocky start, Quynh helped me get sorted with any questions I had. Thank you.

Contour Lab

I like this app, it does what it needs to. Customer Support is also very fast in solving problems. Thank you!

Bikepakmart

Looks really good and covers everything needed for reviews. Support is very responsive. Overall, there have been no complaints!

Shungite Queen

Overall, I like this app. Twice it was failing to synchronize reviews with the product groups so I've had to enlist the help of support. Each time they have resolved the issue quickly.

Lauston

No se entiende del todo pero tiene muchas funciones. Tuve un problema sobre el color de las reseñas y contacté con el servicio de ayuda (tardaron unos 5 minutos en contestarme, muy poco) y me lo cambiaron ellos en un momento. Servicio de ayuda bastante bien.

Love Lettering Studio

I am not technical at all however the customer service is great! They helped me with my issue and fixed it straight away. Would definitely recommend.

All The Socks Online Store

Most of the best features are on the paid plan, but since my store is brand new I am opting for the free plan at this moment. I think if you pony up for the paid plan, the features look pretty great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9