Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

idÉes Uniques

Très bon fonctionnement, facilement utilisé. Le service répond assez rapide. C'est un très bon application. Surtout c'est gratuit. Je recommand.

Myda Boutique

Excellent customer service. UI is not so intuitive for me and I reached out to support who swiftly took care of my issues.

EclectikartStore

I used the app because this has an integration with Pagefly set up. Earlier I was using the reviews from Vitals and those looked extremely professional. The reviews on Judge.me looks great, but, I wish it came with more customizations to match with the store theme. Overall good, support executives are excellent, no doubt about that.

woo-hoo

- It is to expensive and in the free version you can do only little changes
- the support is really great

Shop Vanitys Closet

I like that the process of installing is very EASY! The customer service was beyond helpful and responded quickly! Great app to start reviews.

CCA Trading

Limited in some options, it would be great to have review widgets in your checkout page. But as a tool amazing!

Seliko inc.

What a wonderful app and tool to customise product feedback, grab comment from automated system. Thank Gena, who's helps me to familiar with the app. I recommend it

Audrey Marie Shoes

Good app however a bit confusing to know how to move on after previewing the website. I needed to delete a few reviews as they were duplicated.

Digby Paints

In general, the app was easy to set up and use, the templates were good and when I reached out to their Customer Service team they were responsive and very helpful. We ended up switching away from this app to enable us to collect images in the way we wanted, but we are a bit of a unique case. I would say this product would work very well for most stores!

The Good Life Boutique

We are using the free version and so far our customers are not responding with reviews to the standard emails being sent out. We customized the "from" address so they might consider it, hopefully, with a bit more brand consistency. I read in Joshua Uebergang's Digital Darts article that you were looking into Google Reviews integration. Has that been done or is it still in the works?

Previous 1 3 4 5