Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

The Golden Ship Store

Tech support are helpful. They will call you when they need something to work on. They will take time to check everything.

Noordas Living

Good, easy to use app. Had an issue with some of the photo reviews and the support was excellent - very quick to reply and resolve the issue

doppel

Judge.me is an excellent service for a fraction of the price of other comparable apps that pretty much do the same thing. I would highly recommend this app. One new feature I would like to see is improved email options or integration with other email providers. I do really like that customers can write their review in the email they receive which converts a lot more reviews.

Cascadia Quake Kits

Customer support has been very responsive and helpful. Happy we installed this app. Functionally, there are some things that would make it better and I hope you continue to develop the app. It would nice to be able to program app to send a different version of the review request for the 2nd and 3rd reminders instead of only being able to send the same email(s) to everyone. I have had some problems with text formatting in the request emails. Again, great customer service.

Smoke Outlet

Original Review Deleted

Lightning quick support. Initially cause an error with google however they were VERY quick to fix it once it had been raised! Would recommend

MicroPuzzles

A good app but the weakest link (BY FAR) is their customer service.

It took some back and forth with the development team to get the same results they advertise on their demo site as turn key.

The Founder's reply stated "Every functionality we have coded is available to our customers." We just didn't find that statement to be true. They did eventually custom code the site after 2 attempts to resemble their demo - which we appreciated.

Heads Up! I received harassing, unprofessional emails from the CEO regarding our experience and review of Judge.me We're finally happy with the product but our back and forth correspondence has really soured the whole experience.
...and for the record - we were simply stating the facts not devolving into name calling. I have all the emails, text messages and timelines to back it up. Hopefully the code continues to perform well and we never have to interact with their team again.
I lowered the review a star because of the negative interaction.
It
Was
Ridiculous.

Also (in regards to their reply) The Demo Site we refer to is/was LITERALLY tagged as "Example Site" on their app page.

May 22, 2020

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

What you refer to as our "demo store" is our homepage... of our Saas company. This is not our demo store. Our team has done custom development for you as you insisted on a look close to what we have on our own home page, we would appreciate it if you could refrain from calling us liars.

Olly

The app works well and the support team resolved my few problems very quickly. But I would have appreciate more design options for the review widget and the request e-mails.

NatureCity

Great review app that easily integrates into shopify. Rich seo text snippits are a huge plus, and all my reviews are being read correctly by google. I can even see how many reviews my product has when I google it! But I'm not a huge fan of the need for people to approve the edits to a review. As a nutritional supplement company we can't have any unapproved medical claims on our site, so we clean up our reviews to remove these terms even if they did help the clients. But now we're having clients disapprove our changes, despite the need to change them to be compliant with the FTC. It's hard to explain this concept to customers who feel the products work. But other than the clients being able to deny our reviews, good job!

Antiviralshop

The response is so quick and the problem is solved quickly, so I give you a high score. I hope my experience can help you.
————————————————
When I tried to remove the App, but the code remained on my website, messed up my website and felt that the speed page had slowed down. If you have a staff member to see it, please email 59892352@qq.com to contact me to delete the code.
I'm devastated right now.

Omarans Tech

Not the most friendlist but it works great! And support team replied to me in 2 hours which is really helpful.

Previous 1 3