Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product & site reviews (with photo/video) and Q&A

Baloo Living

I am happy with the app, although I had a little trouble manually uploading reviews, but this led me to contact customer service which I was very impressed with. They were very attentive, always responded quickly, and helped us work through multiple little problems to get the reviews uploaded as soon as possible. What is left to be desired in the app, they make up for in great customer service.

lilyhampton

very good application with a customer service listening with a good responsiveness to answer I recommend

Lands

After a little friction accomplishing a complex task, we got ahold of one live chat rep that really helped us out and restored faith in the app after almost losing it completely. Thanks Leon!

kindestCup.com

the automatic import from stamped.io was not entirely smooth but the support was excellent and they retrieved my reviews an allocated them to the correct products in a matter of minutes.

Buckle Ben

Solid interface and the support got my store fixed in about 15 minutes.

Donnea

After some first issues, looks good and works good. Support answer very quick and developer fixed super fast.

fripparie

This app is easy to use and install, but I'm disappointed that you have to upgrade to the $15/month plan to customize emails. It's super important to be able to communicate with your customers in your own brand's "voice", but I just simply don't need all of the other fancy options in the paid version. Perhaps this app's developer could come up with a middle tier with a lower cost that would allow you to just customize the emails.

Suppz

Excellent review app and the best value of any review app in the shopify app store. Numerous integrations, reminders, tons of features. Paying a fraction of the price of Yotpo and Stamped for nearly the same features.

My only knock is that their shop level reviews need an overhaul. Currently they are treating shop reviews exactly like product reviews. Have had confusion from customers who will leave product reviews in the shop section by accident.

SMART EVASION

I like a lot the app for all the features it offers and the price which is quite competitive compare to the other apps we can find on the market. And I have tested a lot of them!
I take out one star because of the complexity to set-it up as we really want it to be.
But the support is amazing. They really took time to change the code for me in order to have it exactly the way I wanted. Thanks a lot to Hasan and Francisco for the great help. Your help is the reason why I chose to stay with you versus moving on with another app review.

As a summary:
App functionalities = 5 stars
App user friendliness = 3 stars
Customer Service = 5 stars

Fashion Fever men and women apparel

great app very helpful and useful with many detailed items that can help your business great support system

Previous 1