Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

AT Toys and Games

I use this judge.me to post aliexpress reviews to the store from aliexpress review importer. Judge.me is easy to use

No Touch MultiKey - No Touch Door Opener

This app has been very useful and I love the automatic integration into my Shopify website. Also, customer service has been outstanding and quick to respond to my questions. The main reason why I made it 4 instead of 5 stars, is it is very complicated and not very user friendly. To do even simple task, I need to request help from support to figure out everything.

My SOS

I have tried different app, only this app work well and easy to me. I will recommend this app to anyone.

Stellari

I tested this app, Rivyo, YotPo and Smile.io and so far think this app has the best blend of features and price. Unfortunately, the UI is incredibly challenging to use so I don't think it's the best platform for the easily frustrated (I think Smile.io or YotPo has the nicest UI). But if you're a little more on the tech savvy side (and their customer support is very helpful), this is probably one of the best review apps for the price.

Care About My Pet

Great app! Customer service is very helpful and easy to use once you understand where everything is. The only thing is the settings in the app's backend are kind of confusing for someone who is not so tech savvy but either than that, the widgets look great on our ecommerce store.

Liber & Co.

Setup help was great - app looks solid so far. Moving over from Yotpo. Customization options look plentiful however not very intuitive.

Boutique-Saitama

nothing to say all is perfect, customer service too, thx a lot for your work please continue it, i had a question you replied to us under 20 min awesome .

The Golden Ship Store

Tech support are helpful. They will call you when they need something to work on. They will take time to check everything.

Noordas Living

Good, easy to use app. Had an issue with some of the photo reviews and the support was excellent - very quick to reply and resolve the issue

doppel

Judge.me is an excellent service for a fraction of the price of other comparable apps that pretty much do the same thing. I would highly recommend this app. One new feature I would like to see is improved email options or integration with other email providers. I do really like that customers can write their review in the email they receive which converts a lot more reviews.

Previous 1 3 4