Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

G Morning Coffee

I used this app mostly because it integrates with Active Campaign. Customer service is quick and great. The only disappointment is that the email template is too dull and not with too many functions to use.

Perlier

Easy set up, and great customer service! Importing existing reviews was quick, but it did take some time for all reviews to display on site.

Latched

I have been using this app for a while. Its really good and generates authentic feedback and UGC. Any issues support is quick to rectify.

MYLILY

Lieben Dank an den Support, die uns geholfen haben, dass die Produktbewertungen durch judge.me von unserem Shopify Shop nun auch in den Google Suchergebnissen sichtbar sind.

Fidget Ring.au

Great app. Would be better if there were more display options for the review widget but otherwise its great

ZENDA COSMETIQUES

Bonne application pour les avis des clients avec les étoiles. Facile à utiliser et pratique aussi. Merci

Heal And Thrive

The app is pretty solid. I had a small bug with the preview badge displaying twice, contacted customer service and they took care of it quickly. The import from aliexpress app that is connected to judge.me is great. Huge time saver. What i do not like about this app is the menus and settings are really confusing. There needs to be better navigation. I also found that some of the settings that were only offered in the paid plan should have been made available in the free plan. like not being able to sort the order of the reviews on your product page.

CeCe D Cr8tionZ, LLC

So far I am loving the app. I am having some difficulty getting the email to generate with coupon code when customer generates a review but I will continue to work on it.

Leeiva

Easy to install, a little bit more complicated to set up but support is there to assist you and many thanks for that.
Customization is a bit limited, but I suppose this will increase once you upgrade to the paying edition.

Five Hearts

I love free features but decided to upgrade so that I could further customise the colours to fit my store. I was unable to change one of the colours myself however the online support resolved this within minutes - so impressed with their service! I would love a little more options in layout customisation but that's likely me just being picky.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11