Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Goodluckpetshome

I just use this APP this week, and one of my friends said it is good.I will try and see how it works.And I will recommend to others after I checked it!

Soapy Desserts

It's a little confusing (I just had trouble with installing review ratings) , but the costumer service (Leonardo) was great with assisting me.

LAMAV

We are using the app for fetching legitimate reviews about our products. This app is quite useful. We are glad that we found it.

idÉes Uniques

Très bon fonctionnement, facilement utilisé. Le service répond assez rapide. C'est un très bon application. Surtout c'est gratuit. Je recommand.

Myda Boutique

Excellent customer service. UI is not so intuitive for me and I reached out to support who swiftly took care of my issues.

EclectikartStore

I used the app because this has an integration with Pagefly set up. Earlier I was using the reviews from Vitals and those looked extremely professional. The reviews on Judge.me looks great, but, I wish it came with more customizations to match with the store theme. Overall good, support executives are excellent, no doubt about that.

woo-hoo

- It is to expensive and in the free version you can do only little changes
- the support is really great

Shop Vanitys Closet

I like that the process of installing is very EASY! The customer service was beyond helpful and responded quickly! Great app to start reviews.

CCA Trading

Limited in some options, it would be great to have review widgets in your checkout page. But as a tool amazing!

Seliko inc.

What a wonderful app and tool to customise product feedback, grab comment from automated system. Thank Gena, who's helps me to familiar with the app. I recommend it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6