Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

CCA Trading

Limited in some options, it would be great to have review widgets in your checkout page. But as a tool amazing!

Seliko inc.

What a wonderful app and tool to customise product feedback, grab comment from automated system. Thank Gena, who's helps me to familiar with the app. I recommend it

Audrey Marie Shoes

Good app however a bit confusing to know how to move on after previewing the website. I needed to delete a few reviews as they were duplicated.

Digby Paints

In general, the app was easy to set up and use, the templates were good and when I reached out to their Customer Service team they were responsive and very helpful. We ended up switching away from this app to enable us to collect images in the way we wanted, but we are a bit of a unique case. I would say this product would work very well for most stores!

The Good Life Boutique

We are using the free version and so far our customers are not responding with reviews to the standard emails being sent out. We customized the "from" address so they might consider it, hopefully, with a bit more brand consistency. I read in Joshua Uebergang's Digital Darts article that you were looking into Google Reviews integration. Has that been done or is it still in the works?

Lurra Wellness Inc.

I really love this app so much but I definitely wish I could customize the colours of the emails without paying 15$ a month.

Myrqvist

- The support is great and they are there for you all the time. - There are some limitations in send out's of emails (both automatic and manually), the system isn't super smart. We've had judge.me for about 1 month now and overall we're happy with it.

MoniiGarmenx

I used this app for reviews it is a pretty decent app. It is worth a try, especially for beginner store owners.

Coat Check Chicago

Very excited to use this app. Customer service has been very helpful in helping me set it up and I look forward to seeing what it can do!

Beer Jerk

Does what it says on the box and does it well. Really happy with the functionality and the support from Judge.me has been great.

Previous 1 3 4 5