Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product reviews, site reviews, photo/video reviews and Q&A

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

I appreciate good customer service, i have asked for so many annoying requests and i just always get a good answer.

We have worked so hard to get reviews over the years, and trust me you need a good review tool such a judge me.

Look you can get free ones but they really do a half job. Yes this app is free but dont be think 9 bucks will ever be an overkill for such a powerful app.

Let me explain a feature that i havent found anywhere. You can actually send a review via email so your customers dont need to waste any time by going to a link here and there and redirects blah blah, if your customers are happy with service, they can also get annoyed and leave you NO feedback if you annoy them with none simplified tool.

We tell it how it is, this product is highly recommended for all shopify owners.

Love & Nudes Lingerie 🖤 Soft Sensual Nude Wire-Free Bras & Panties

Not only do I love this app, but, I wanted a tiny change made to the way our reviews displayed. I reached out via chat & the change was made *for me* within 10 minutes. I can't say that will always happen that quickly. But I can say that I was very impressed. Thanks Judge.me & Francisco!

FunStrawberry

this app really help for import review from aliexpress and lot of other function also: and also the staff is ready for solve your any prove....Thanks again

The Sudsy Soapery Natural Products

Better than any other and much better than YOTPO! This gets you reviews now guarantee it!!!! The support is awesome as well! 100% perfect!

Tackform

The product works wonderfully. It definitely was able to help us acquire review and get some user-generated content from our customers (images). What really lead me to leave this review was the help that they provided solving a problem for us. They really went out of their way to help us work through the challenges we face because of our own mistakes. You guys rock.

zyadha

The customer service is great and quick, good app and i love to see some more apps from this.hell lot of taking care one of the best a[[

MUCK

I use this app to manage my online reviews. I'm on the awesome plan and it offers so much value to my online store. There is just so many things you can do with it and is very user friendly. I love how you can automatically send your customer a reminder to review your product after they purchase it. Their customer support is also amazing. I contacted them about removing an image on the app and they made a change on the spot. I would definitely recommend judge.me to anyone with an online store.

BonGadi

great customer service and great support,fast responding and helping great app sure i will upgrade . deserv the money

THE SKINCARE COMPANY

Just set it up, so far great, much better than Stamped io as you get all features for $15/month compared to $69 or more. Support is very responsive and will help customize code on the fly!

Tricorium

I love this app!! The Theme Concierge is amazing and the customer service is phenomenal hands down! I highly recommend this app, very easy to use and the updates are quick and fast. Thanks Guys, you rock!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62