Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Based on 1977 reviews

1 - 10 of 1931 reviews

Santé Quotidien

Great app and great support !! Always help fast and the monthly price is quite cheap for all these features !!

Worflex Store

Good app, nice help center! I had a problem with the app but they help me, thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

SugarFam

Really fast support! Used the app to import reviews, everything was super smooth and easy. Really love this plugin A+++

Olympus Labs

Super helpful staff, extremely fast response and very easy to use. I will be switching to this review app from others.

Meta Bamboo

The team has set the widget very quickly. Great support and great app :) Hopefully we get to upgrade as the business grows!

Aesthetikal

AMAZING APP really helpful and the support team is just also amazing! I have tried many others before but got disappointed. I recommend

The Big Bloomers Company

Great app, great support. We've had SO many reviews come in since installing judge.me (thankfully all positive ones!). We're using the 'Awesome' plan

Fortitude Origin

Good support and prompt customer service! The free version is excellent for beginners! Would love to upgrade when my business grows!

sober

Excellent service, fast reply. Even on sundays, this is crazy good service. Quick response which solved my problem :)

Gyrano

Really nice, they really help you right away. I needed some custom coding, and they did it right away!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 193 194