Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product reviews, site reviews, photo/video reviews and Q&A

Sunsafari Optics

I love the fact that I can choose my own look! They are so lightweight and durable, I wear them everywhere.

Negative Space

I used this app to increase conversion by adding more reviews for my products, I just installed a few days ago so will wait and see the results. Just wanted to mention the customer service is really good and they are quick to respond with helpful info on how to set up etc. Would recommend

Elpumps Switzerland GmbH

I just installed the Judge.me Product Reviews app but it looks great, easy to use, fast support, free plan available.

CoffeeTime

Awesome company and great people behind! This app is great and do as described. But I was most impressed with their prompt support which operate 24/7. Would recommend them at any time.

earths cure

Great app, great alternative to Yopto (which charges several thousands per year for picture reviews). Support staff has been great with customization and help. Highly recommend!

Jouvence Au Naturel

Great app, it looks very professional, I needed some help to set it up, the support team was very speed, I recommend it

Buyeazzy

Great App, takes care of so many different things my store needs. Thanks!
I really like that I can publish my reviews on Fb!

CellCynergy Nutrition

Great customer service! I've been using this app for a while now and every time I need assistance, the support team gets back to me very quickly and helps me to quickly resolve any issue I'm dealing with! :-)

My Cool Fan Stuff

I started with the free version and quickly realized the importance of reviews with pictures and videos, so I upgraded to premium. It is well worth the price per month, as I remember how important social acceptance is in making sales. The support team is top notch! On two occasions I contacted them and they were very quick in their response along with fixing the issues with ease. Highly recommend this app and I am looking forward to growing my business especially with their support!

Auntie K Candy

Out of all of the review apps, this one is the best value at $15/mo. I installed this when it was only 2 guys and now they have a whole team, and the support is within 24 hours or less. Trust on a website is a big deal for the conversion equation so don't skimp on paying for the tools to showcase that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87