Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product reviews, site reviews, photo/video reviews and Q&A

Goally

Go with judge.me over the others, trust me. The app has tons of features and can do just about anything you might want it to. And their live chat support is the best I have ever come across. They answered me within 30 seconds even on a Saturday and had the answers to my setup questions every time. Would give them 6 stars if I could!

eone-hq

The best product review app! You can't beat the price or functionality. And their team was extremely responsive to all of our questions.

Crazy Plant People

Its hard not to leave a review for this app and team. they are simply amazing.. I wish every app I use could be like them

Blackout Coffee Company

Absolutely amazing. We installed the app and 4 months later we have almost 200 reviews. It is very user friendly on the back-end and support is outstanding. The way it is designed, it is literally a review and rating magnet.

Elegant Monogramming

I have been using this app for getting my reviews on my website. I love how I can add reviews in multiple places on my page so that my customers can readily see the reviews. Also, I love the fact that this app sends emails asking for reviews and even pictures with the reviews.
I have had many questions and the chat feature is wonderful. Everyone I have worked with thus far has been super helpful. They send screenshots, links, and step by step explanation of how to do everything with this app. I am generally pretty tech savvy and it is really user friendly, but when you've been staring at the computer all day and need a little help, they are there for you. Anyways, my point is, this app is really awesome and at a fair price too!!! Highly recommend!!

Hydrant

Judge.me has great support, and provides a great value reviews solution for your website. We were initially on one of the bigger platforms that was vastly expensive, and have seen only good things from making the switch over to judge.me.

D2Moto

One of the best app we've ever installed into our website. Highly recommend for all website owners...

I Go Goldan

I use this app for 3 Stores, and i have zero complains, i think it the best Reviews app by far out there, the price is great and the service is more than 5 starts.. super recommended

Forall Phones

The app is great, covers a multitude of task related reviews. I would light the connection with Google Shopping.

The support is also very good, always available and keen on trying to help.

Thanks,

The Furniture Trend

I used this app to showcase my product reviews. I really love how the development staff put the review section right where I wanted it on my product page!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73