Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

activebred

App and support team are simply the best. The functionality & customization level are simply awesome.

Escape Goods

Migrated from Stamped.io and the process was pretty straightforward. The help articles on the website are great and not to mention, the chat function allows you to ask any questions from the team and get an immediate response. The app's dashboard is slightly clunky to use but once you get used to it, it has everything you need. Definitely recommended for its value!

Omni-Spring

I used this app to display reviews on the product page and also the collection page. Customer service was prompt and helpful. Thank you Mark!

Kaora

I am incredibly impressed with this app and the way the Judge.me service has been setup. Some of the major technology companies could learn a thing or two from Judge.me. It has been one of our business technology decisions so far. The app is feature packed, it has all the integrations we need (and more) and it allows styling that is completely consistent with our brand and store. Furthermore, the documentation and help material is first class. If that wasn't enough, they have 24/7 support which is super responsive and effective. We were using Shopify's free review app before and needed more functionality. We trialled Judge.me's competitors and felt they were either too light on features and flexibility, or were absurdly expensive. When we finally trialled Judge.me it was a no brainer. We were hoping for a free app to start with but the value proposition of Judge.me's Awesome plan is just too strong. We signed up to Awesome immediately ... and are very happy. It really is AWESOME! My only criticism is that the Judge.me branding could do with a little spicing up and might be giving the impression that it is not as polished as some of its competitors. The Judge.me branding might be simple but the app, and surrounding service, are first class. Don't judge this book by it's cover. Well done Judge.me and keep up the great work!

Moksha

This is by far the best review app on the platform. The customer service is great, the cost is reasonable, and it easily collects verified reviews. Highly recommend!

Loop

Judge.me is easy to install and use. And it looks great on my site. The support, when I've needed it, is fantastic. Highly recommend!

Chik Chak Market

Judge.me support staff is simply excellent. Always giving good advices and ready to intervene when the situation so requires, very good will; I have nothing but compliments and many thanks.

ComfortandTrendy

very good support and very easy to use. They helped me so fast and friendly, because of this I love the app!

Remy Sleep

I've tried many Review apps and this has to be my favourite. The others charge way too much, Judge.me comes in affordable and has all the features. All the service is impeccable. Cesar and team customised the review widgets on our site to keep it on brand. AMAZING! The chat help is very quick also and I'm never waiting more than 2 minutes to get a response. Forget all the other review apps!

dieoekobinden

REALLY HELPFUL THANK YOU, REALLY HELPFUL THANK YOU, REALLY HELPFUL THANK YOU, REALLY HELPFUL THANK YOU

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 530 531