Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Homeplace Market Wagon

The app is great. The support is greater. I just changed my theme. I was trying to figure out how to bring my reviews into the new theme. Support emailed me and got it installed on my new theme as well as taking care of a few bugs.
Thanks

wimsi.co

The best feature about this app is their customer support and the fact that if your coding skills aren't great that you can have someone complete any design tweaks for your reviews widget. It only took 10 minutes after sending out the email. Great team behind this app, keep up the good work!

TonerParts

The best and most affordable review App in the market.
Their Support is GREAT.
I recommend this App to any Shopify store.

Northernflex

Get the most bang for your buck with this review app. You get everything you would with the bigger, more expensive developers for $15 dollars a month. Unbeatable

Acuity Mega Tech

The app makes posting reviews very very easy. When i did get stuck and reached out to customer service they were instant to help me out and solve the issue. Highly recommended app and great support. Thanks to the team @judge.me

Nensa.fi

App is really great. But what about customer service? It's EXCEPTIONAL! I don't know where they are but I asked help on Saturday, 6am NYC time and 6pm Tokyo time. They not just answered in 1min. They resolved my issue in 10 secs. Really. In 10 secs. On Saturday...

Mythic Lab

I have been using Judge.me since I launched my store last year and it has been great! The number of customization options is fantastic and it has a great visual appeal. I had a minor problem where the second page of reviews would not load and the judge.me support team fixed the problem incredibly fast! Five stars all the way around!

SeeYNot

I have been using this app for verified customer review and love it. Customer service is exceptional

Mithila Pickles and Chutneys Pvt Ltd

The installation was smooth. Cesar was more than helpful. Has all the features you'd need for a new store, at a fraction of what Yotpo offers. Couldn't recommend it more highly.

FRANCE CAR PLAY®

Very good app ! i think if you want to look professional and serious for you customers you have to use this app. The support is really helpful and answer really quick i recommand it at 100% the best review app on shopify !!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 428 429