Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with photos & videos for social proof & SEO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Happy Cake

Location Singapore

Great app! The support is great and the application is great for my website. I am looking forward to utilising this further

Author Clothing

I reached out for help with reviews that were published but not showing up. Help desk assistance was super prompt and had my reviews up in minutes. Super grateful as back end app setup is not my fave.

tulipeatheshop

It does the job for real compared to other apps in the shopify app store
and the free plan is amazingly rich of features

BLENDIX™

Joseph helped me out with my store with ease! great team i appreciate you . definetly going to reach out for any more problems.

demozh

Location Morocco

very good service Speed in response and speed in meeting the request Speed in response and speed in meeting the request

Quality Tapestries Inc.

I'm reviewing a review app. The app is excellent. Easy to use and we have received reviews from about 10% of our customers that purchase from us due to the automated email request that is sent out 10 days after the item ships. I think that is terrific!

Natural Stone Pieces

Manual importing was easy with this app and we could not find another app for this. Great support also.

Nighty Noise

Location Spain

Estoy probando la app y de momento puedo decir que tienen un gran soporte técnico. Rápido y eficaz. Gracias Omar

ASdetintos

Location Spain

Muy buena atención me sorprendió la velocidad para solventar mi problema, muy amables, gracias por todo

Ohhts! Overnight Oatmeal

I use the app to collect reviews and it is so robust and useful! They've thought of everything and I love that I am always finding ways to optimize my customer's experience. Also, the tech support is incredible. I am so happy with Judge.me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1182 1183