Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product & site reviews (with photo/video) and Q&A

AquaYouth

best review app... left yotpo for judge and am very happy with my decision. The customer service is also far better with Judge

Le Thé Chic

As far as good. Everything is working in the app and navigation is easy. Great customer service by the way.

snugamate

Very easy to install and awesome customer support! I had a little trouble with importing the CSV file from Etsify and contacted Judge.me via chat. I was instantly connected and they fixed my CSV file for import. Overall great experience with support. The reviews looks great in my store. Thanks for the help!

Something to Cherish®

They are very helpful with setting up the code so it actually works. Best reviews system on the market, even on the free plan. I hope to upgrade soon!

Ur Intensity

The application is seamless. If you have any questions the "Judge me" team are quite expeditious in giving you the assistance you need. Definitely recommend.

Brand Fete

this app is really helpful for increasing customer's trust & conversion rate, i like it very much. thax for making very useful app for free :)

Sky & Almond

Super easy to use and the response time through the chat was very fast for any questions i had! I highly recommend

LuluNina.com

Good app for my site. Recommended. The only thing I hate is when I import a csv file I can not see the progress, makes me worried.

TheLoveCollar

Great app looks a lot better then loox. also good customer service they helped me with my adjustment :)

BobaStrawStore

Great service, love the app! Highly recommend this for your product pages as it may encourage purchases and for you to see customer feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101