Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product & site reviews (with photo/video) and Q&A

Bay Vape Shop

Awesome app and fast response! I had an issue and sent a message to the support on the Friday evening. I expected to hear back on the next Monday. Suprised me! The support team fixed my problem just in a couple minutes, so helpful and fast!

BuDhaGirl

We were initially hesitant to try any review application as our website was just launched and we were already using Shopify's review app. Shopify's application was great but it did not offer many features such as photos, videos, and sending out request emails. The biggest feature we were looking for was showing the reviews on Google and Shopify's review was not doing that job as it stated.
After a week of using Shopify's review application, we made a decision to try judge.me reviews. The support is just outstanding. One of the challenges we faced was Shopify's review application did not stop showing on our pages even after removing the code. The support was consistent and helped us achieve the look and feel of the application as per the requirement. We have obviously subscribed to the awesome version as it was totally worth it.

See how it is on our website: budhagirl.com

TBD Liquids

We've been using shopify for nearly 6 years now and finally decided to try something other than the default shopify reviews app. We tried stamped as that had the most recommendations but their app was buggy and not very customize able. Loading was slow, the entire app felt very sluggish and impacted the performance of our store.

Enter in Judge.me, we decided to give this app a shot based on a lot of the other good reviews that were here. We saw that it was a "newer" kid on the block so to speak, and boy does this app feel snappier! Tons more customization, the knowledge base is actually useful. You shouldn't need any other app.

My only complaint about it is I wish there was a way to prioritize the least reviewed product that a customer ordered in the single review email template.

Anyhow, take it from us. We've been using shopify for 6 years and we've only ever reviewed 3 apps. That goes to show how well we regard judge.me as an app.

TuxMat CA

I just got this app, I'm already receiving reviews. The support team is very helpful and fast responders. Awesome app

SeeandWear

Great App. I am using it on my website https://www.seeandwear.com/collections and loving it. Everyone should install it because reviews encourage customers to buy.

Sleepy Silk

I've only had this app for a day, but so far it's been fantastic! The paid version provides lots of customisation and the support has been excellent - everyone I've dealt with has been very responsive and helpful!

Wealthy Waters

The support staff is extremely helpful, the app has so many functions absolutely free, which is great for start ups. Will consider upgrading when my store does well.

AZOTH

We've gone through 100's of apps, but this is the first review I'm leaving because the team at Judge.me is that good. Complex problems, coding, customization, and issues that would take me hours or days to do myself were knocked out by them in no time. With no wait time on the customer support chat either.

It's a great product, this goes without saying, but the real review is for the team behind it.

Shout out to Leonardo for being an absolute, yet humble, expert.

Cripple Creek Backcountry

Probably the best customer support I have had using any app with Shopify! A much better priced option than other options

WONDERFULLMilk

This was great so I upgraded to the paid plan and I got my first review today although the order was a while ago.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 119 120