Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

likeskincare

Very quick and helpful customer service! Replied within 10 minutes and efficiently fixed my mistake.

Marmelade Cat GmbH

Great App with an awesome customer service! They helped us with any problem we encountered very fast and nice.

worksSOwell

This is a great app for shopify users. It has a lot of functionalities and flexibility. But the key thing for us was support. They are very responsive.

Myant PPE Solutions

Great customer experience, they were very helpful and took on a lot of the set up process making it very easy for us to get up and running. Many great features that are included. Highly recommend!

LUXMERRIER

This app is very well-thought and extremely easy to use. When compared to other apps, it is very reasonably-priced as well. It also helps us uncover issues that didn't come to our attention previously. TQ so much!

CORSECA

Awesome experience with this app. It has really boost our sales and customer experience. It is highly recommended to store with good amount of traffic with ecommerce theme. We are 100% satisfied.

HANDMADE BEAUTY COSMETICS LLC

We have been using this application and it has helped us to improve the response of our customers with the comments and reviews of the products.

DR. BACON O.G. SPICE RUB | BBQ SEASONING FOR BACON, RIBS, SALMON | GRILLING SMOKING COOKING

Judge.me helps bring social proof to Drbaconhasthecure.com. And as a newly launched spice rub, the clarity of the review formatting helps new visitors better understand how others are enjoying Dr. Bacon and what they are using the seasoning on, whether bacon, ribs, salmon, etc. Easy set up and delivers results immediately.

Dhamma Brasil

I use the app and fulfill all my needs ... I recommend................................................

Ozeano Vision

Incredibly quick to support (within a few mins) and by far the best reviews app we tried. Well worth the money

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 284 285