Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Fire Women Beauty Supplies

I use this app to import reviews to my store and its free, unlike other apps, it does an amazing job.

ellé derm

This App is super easy to install. After checking other apps, we found Judge.me has all the great features of other more expensive apps. The support staff is all amazing to assist with customising your widgets.

LamBrow

Such quick and helpful service, great app which integrates so well, I can't recommend enough to anyone thinking of using it

escamastudio

We have used the app for four years. Recently emailed them for support and they were incredibly helpful.

shop.LEDVANCE.com

Fast and perfect support when it came to template design and direct implementation. Great service. Thanks

Expert Wine Storage

Unbelievable service provided, the in-app support chat fixed my issues and more immediately, can't thank them enough!

Mavya

I have installed the app just today and playing around with it to see if it is for me. I needed help with one of the settings on my store and requested for it in chat. Guess what it was done in couple of mins and I was able to see the change I requested for. Super fast and awesome service! I am going to try it to see how my customers like it but I am definitely impressed with the service level. Much recommended!

ThreadWeird

Love this app! Love the support and customer service even more! And for the price, you can't find a better review app.
Quynh in the chat help is AWESOME!!

aaina & co

This app is truly amazing. The set up went flawlessly and after working through all the options I have, I had a list of questions and the technical service member Quynh was immediately available via chat and answered me all the questions and helped me with some custom design requests! I am seriously impressed!

Pebble Naturals

Great customer service, lots of features and straightforward to use.
I've been happy with Judge.Me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 233 234