Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SKD Blaster

Great service and great App for business! thanks a lot, we are so happy with this app and will continues to us!

ATA LED Lighting

Been using this app in all of my stores. The support is lighting fast amazing!! If you are looking for a rating app for your store, you do not need to look any further, this is hands down the best one you will find!

Gillian Valentine

Love this tool! A lot of important functionality but easy to understand and implement. We like the email after purchase feature

Subvivo

Location Netherlands

Abderrahim Helped me well. He even changed the fonts to my preference. But that is not all. He helped me with the style and the number of reviews that I want to show on my website.

Arborvita

I did an import of reviews and managed to duplicate most of them. Judge.me had it fixed in seconds which was a big relief!

Cushy Band

great app it really helped me it is also free which is the best side of it. Thank you Judge me team.

World of Paws

The first time using this app, its brilliant, I had an issue and the support was perfect, highly recommend.

West Coast Mint

This app is easy to use and has excellent support -- thank you. It's useful so that our customers can share their experience with others who are interested in the same products.

TempleTape.com

You really can't ask for better service or an app that works as it should.
Very happy with Judge.Me.
Constant updates, reliable, and (almost) everything you can ask for, all at a price that can't be touched by others.

CAROBOU LLC

During new website development some of our reviews were not showing up but we got some help and now they are showing up again. These reviews look great and help us with sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 939 940