Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product & site reviews (with photo/video) and Q&A

Stitchy Woman Shop

I had a question and it was answered promptly and correctly. It was about putting reviews on my home page. I did it, with their help, in less than a minute!

Keep Doggie Safe

Excellent app. Does exactly what I need it to do. The integration was smooth and the customer service is exceptional. They respond quickly so I'm not left waiting until the next day to get something done.

Practical-Store

It's a great app and I'm so happy to use it, it's have too many options for free especially importing Aliexpress reviews & they have agreat support team that helps me alot with fast responding

Liz.Beth Jewelry Co.

Best reviews app for the money. Period. Trust me, I've run through them all. Not only is the app super-solid, the support and service team is the best in the business. Social proof is critical in today's online marketplace and you need to jump on getting Judge.me installed ASAP.

ImpactDogCrates.com

Solid app!!! A must have!!!! Easy to use and update as need. Customer service is also great! Thank you Judge.Me

styleandsuit.com

Brilliant service, Cesar helped setup my store in moments. Reviews in products and collections pages look really professional.

Christmas Trees In The Mail

Incredible customer service. They respond immediately and take care of any questions. App also has everything you need for reviews with numerous customize able features. I highly recommend this app.

FIX

The app is pretty great. What really stands out is the service! Have used their chat 4 times and they have fixed my issues in under 5 minutes each time. They really are the real deal and awesome

SohoSpark

This app was recommended by other eCommerce people I respect. I have been able to load previous reviews and capture new ones without trouble. The support team is very responsive.

Nova Dives

This app has all the required features one would need. It's very easy to import and export reviews, Works great on the product page and the support team is awesome. They do their job very well. Thank you I appreciate it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 136 137