Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product & site reviews (with photo/video) and Q&A

Hijabs&More

This app is the best app for product reviews on the Shopify app store. It is so easy to use and setup with any theme. It is incredibly efficient at sending automatic emails to request reviews. I definitely would recommend this app to all store owners. This app has the best customer service team, which responds to emails within five minutes and helps you solve the problem. The premium plan upgrade has some beneficial features, and it is definitely worth the spend. I usually don't leave long reviews, but this app deserves more than five stars. Keep up the excellent work!

ÖKO EUROPE

Great customer service ! I had few questions and they helped me quickly.
Would recommend this app :)

Fashionista Shop

It has perfect features for the Free version. Easy to install. The Customer support is 100% perfect always there to assist with either the coding or any other assistance you need. I had to upgrade. Loving this App

The Pet's Couture

Fantastic app, and speedy user support from Judge.me team. I am pleasantly happy with this app and I look forward to upgrade to Awesome when the time comes

Bondi Coffee

This is a fantastic review app. Fully featured, with all the features of much more expensive apps. And the support is amazing. 5 stars!

GriffonCo 3D Printed Miniatures & Gifts

Excellent Customer Service. I struggled with this app for a bit and was ready to throw in the towel then realized I just needed to reach out for help. They went above and beyond and made everything work and look great!!! Highly recommend!

empyrealjewelry

Great Customer Service ! The app works perfectly. I only had some problems after changing the theme, but the support team made everything work right away. Don't hesitate to rich out for help !

MoChstock

best App Reviews tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

US Good Deals

Great App, after trying multiple similar Apps, I ended up finding Judge.me, I recommend it for new sellers

TropicSport

Compared to the competition Judge.me offers features that are on parity, has great support and is incredibly affordable.

If you're looking for a reviews app that has the ability to work with Google Shopping and have basic Q&A abilities, use Judge.me. That other company charges hundreds of dollars a month for similar functionality.

I'm a big fan and wish I found Judge.me sooner.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 169 170