Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product & site reviews (with photo/video) and Q&A

hocomagnetic

Great app ! Many customization options even in free version, great interface and outstanding support! Really, they replayed in 5 mins for my mail with question how to fix a problem and fixed the problem immediately, really appreciate it!

Strawezome

Great service! Thanks for helping out , Leon . I recommend this app. It is not the cheapest on the market but it works well.

Mazi

Great app and functionality. Premium is well worth it and the support is almost instant and so helpful. Highly Recommended.

ThatDaily

Fantastic app, does what it says on the tin with no fuss! When I had a question Ceasar from the support team was quick to help! Top job guys. Recommend all the way!

Sweet Pia Jewelry

Great app, and Top Notch customer service!!

Frump Fighters

I LOVE Judge.me! It puts social proof on auto-pilot and just WORKS. I love knowing I'm capturing every chance for a review on my products.
I've been nothing but pleased with this app. The customer service is super helpful and responsive too.

ShopnShipit

Absolutely superb. This is a must have app for your store. Support team is marvellous. They made the changes instantly for my store.

LumiVibes

This app is amazing!! Best review app hands down. Also, customer service is top notch, thank you Alex!

MsDIYSupplies

Great customer service from Leon, solved problems within 10 minutes.
The apps is easy to used compared to the other that i have. As this remain in Shopify store when need to edit.

MAN Sports

Best review plugin for the price. Premium is well worth it and the support is almost instant and so helpful. Highly Recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 156 157