Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

VEOBELLA

Nice app, customer support helps to solve the issues very quickly. If you want more flexibility, then you need to upgrade to plan: awesome

eco dog care

I just installed this app and few days ago and have been sincerely impressed by the level of support I received in just the past 48 hours. Fast, pleasant and helpful beyond just providing me an answer. There are a lot of features in the app that I haven't touched yet but I feel a lot better than I'll get the help needed when I do. Kudos. I'll update as I work through it.

BeeZeeArt

This app is so worth it. It works great and it gives me a lot of control. I use so many features on this app that when I look at reviews on other platforms I get frustrated I can't do the things I can here. And it integrates well with other apps that allow me to import reviews.

behno

Great app, quick support! The chat feature for customer support is great. Wish the interface was a bit more user-friendly.

Packraft Norge

Awesome app, awesome customer service, fair pricing. What's not to like? Highly recommended for any Shopify store!

Body Essential Co.

Very good review app, responsive and helpful support team, allways on top of the issues. Recommended.

CRNCY Jewelry

The app is great and the customer service is impressive. They have live chat with a real person who is extremely helpful with resolving any issues (even with adjusting code for installation)

Technor Toy

Good service. Solved my issues and saved my cost. Good service. Solved my issues and saved my cost..

SPACE POWERZ

Awesome support! I just let them, that I can't set up reviews on other page builder app, and they helped me within literally 10 minutes. Everything looks amazing, thank you!

Com-table

The reviews look great, and I needed some help installing some widgets and I contacted them. They were very fast and helpful when responding and fixing my problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 301 302