Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

LUMINAGLOW

Very easy-to-use interface and looks great on the website. The support is ridiculously quick and helpful. Shoutout to Mark and Bilal!

KokoLoveCo

I LOVE THIS APP!! Abdessadek is such a GREAT HELP!! Excellent customer service support!! Highly recommend 10/10!!

SpiceNerds

I really like the review tool! We had some issues showing the reviews in a tab on our product pages and the support has been amazing fixing all the issues we had (even though we're only on the free plan). The translations also work perfectly with a few tweaks made by the support. Would definitely recommend.

Antique Candle Co.

The customer service for JudgeMe is top-notch. They also have great documentation. I would use it again!

SPAIN TRADE CENTER

Amazing support!!! Just amazing! Resolved all my issues! Very helpful and kindly. And the only one app where you can create Home page reviews for free! Highly recommend!

Mumma Bear Mum And Baby

I am using the free version of this app and it is packed with tonnes of features. I am loving being able to customise the colours of the widgets and have a lot of control over the emails that go out for reviews. Amazing support from the team also - super quick to respond and have helped me with my all my questions.

Deconovo UK

Love this app. Excellent customer service. Best Choice for reviews app on Shopify (Not one of). We have encounter so many issue but the care customer team settled all problems for us

BEAM Whitening

incredible support - super quick, responsive and flexible to my needs. The best support of any review app I have tried - highly recommended

Kapa Nui

Highly Recommend! Good support, they respond quickly. Finally an app that works well and is affordable.

Aacute Curated

Just started on the app but installation and customer service has been great. Will be keen to revise review down the line, but so far so good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 448 449