Judge.me Product Reviews

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
February 2, 2023

Support service helps me alot. Thank you so much for your time. You guys are best. Support team resolve my issue in just 1 min

Shoppeezz.com
February 2, 2023

The support was genuinely crazy good. So helpful and attentive. They walked me through displaying the reviews and even fixing the imports.

Wheels & Chairs
February 2, 2023

Very nice app. The reviews work like its described. You have all the features you need for free. If you want more customization you can subscribe to their plan. The support is also great!

InfinityHypez
Germany
February 2, 2023

very nice app the support is awesome best 1000% the best support first time I found an app like this...

Fullcart.pk
Pakistan
February 2, 2023

I had an exceptional experience with the support team. Their level of professionalism and attention to detail was truly impressive. They were able to quickly resolve my issue and were always there to provide assistance and answer any questions I had. The support staff was patient, knowledgeable, and always went above and beyond to ensure I was completely satisfied. I highly recommend this support service to anyone looking for top-notch customer service. Thank you for the amazing experience!

Igrika Shop
Georgia
Edited February 2, 2023

Es una herramienta muy buena y recomendada. El servicio del equipo de soporte es increíble y oportuno.

Wall Decó Store - Cuadros decorativos
Colombia
February 2, 2023

Great help from Soufiane and Fatima, and the app has been great too with the reviews I needed for my store

Amora
Brazil
February 2, 2023

Amazing app with an even better customer service. Soufiane helped me right away and made all the adjustments I wanted. Highly recommended.

RGBeat
February 2, 2023

Soufiane was very nice and helpful to me, I had few questions and one issue with doubled reviews (totally my fault) but it was all solved. I can recommend the app as it looks so good in my shop. Thank you.

Woollyccino
February 2, 2023

Customer service is *awesome*. I got an automatic chat message, "need any help"? and I actually had 2 questions I couldn't figure out on my own. The agent answered both impeccably, saved me a ton of time to figure out the answers myself. Thank you!

NeverlandFinance