Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

jadoreil

amazing ! best service ever ! reecomend for everyone and free option is so worth it. nice people and nice support

searchkings

the app is amazing it gives you revwies and great quality revwies i recomend you to download the app

ProDeco

I like this app. It is very helpful and easy to use. Recommended especially for new starters in the online business.

B.A Grooming

As a small e-commerce shop this app is critical to our success and helping us to get more reviews from customers and better share them on our site.

TennisRacquets.com

This is one of the very few Shopify apps that loaded well, and has a lot of dials to set it up right. It is the most comprehensive app I have seen in this price range in a while. The support is quick and very responsive. We had it up and running the same day.

Ganzitos

The app is perfect and the support excellent. I recommend it 100%.
The web show all reviews and the usability is great

Air Cot

Their customer service is excellent! They were able to help me within minutes. Very pleased with this app.

Pizza Shop

Tried nearly all review apps on Shopify. This app is the best in terms easy to use, customisation, price and value and most important second to none support. Lam from support is fantastic. Extremely fast and helpful. Absolutely a must on your store if you are for a review app. Hope to see another great apps from this company.

Jolly Owl Designs

A nice free app, easy to use, and does the job. The free version works for our needs. Great job Judge.me!

Babyhouse Australia

This is great app for all those online business owners.Great support! fast response, quick resolve problems. best of best!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 361 362