Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

locksbazaar

I love this app. Please use it. Its really very beautiful and featurea is awesome. :):):):):):):):):)

Raratomz Shop

Its really nice app,. its helps,. at first I got a problem I used their apps but suddenly its not showing in my store but when I emailed them, they replied to me. Its my fault only heheh thanks judgeme,

LKN Australia | ABN 23 170 128 311

This app is very focussed - colleting reviews! Support is unrivalled - the best in any app I have used.

Lice Choice

Excellent app, the emails they send for reviews are great, support is super quick, and overall just a fantastic review app overall.

Little Blossom

Amazing app, great value for money and seamless integration and importing of past reviews! I actually spent an entire afternoon trying out other review app offerings e.g. Yotpo, Reviews.IO, and found that they were so pricey and did not like that their pricing model was based on orders/customer size. With Judge.Me, I can rest assured that I can continue using this app as my business scales, without worrying about hefty fees in the future. Also proud of the (mostly) Asian developer team, as I'm a business owner from Singapore :) Great job team!!

Petruly

Definitely No.1 choice for product review! The developer responded and solved my problem within 10 minutes! 100 stars app!

MuscleFeast

We replaced Yotpo with Judge.me and not only has it saved us a lot of money, but it's support service has been wonderful. They are very responsive and willing to code when needed.

YesHappyHome

One of the great app in shopify app store.

I must say the app is great. What I love the most is their customer support. They are always willing to help whether you are in free or paid plan.

Little Girl's Pearls

BEST app I've used so far. The customer service is top-notch. They set up the entire thing and moved over all of my reviews from my Volusion shop. They even set up the colors to match my branding. Excellent app, excellent customer service.

Succa For Succulents

Not only is the features available in the app outstanding, but the support is STELLAR. One feature was being a pain for me and the support had it resolved within an hour of me submitting a ticket.
That speed level of support is just unheard of.
Free and Paid plans. And not the kind of free plan where you get like 1 feature for a few days and then have to pay. No, a fully functional solid app for free.
These guys and their products are top notch.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 215 216