Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

Chapon公式ストア

Quick support and nice service! App is a bit complex but support team is way faster than other app support. You will be surprised when you ask a help to them. Well done!

Szep Apparel

Love this app! The team are so helpful and the function is incredible. I would highly recommend this app for anyone who is looking for a reviews app.

BiOSys

Awesome support from Arkeus. Literally replied to me in seconds. Hands down the best review app I have ever used. The free plan they offer is already sufficient for running any business, and the paid plan is very affordable as well. Highly recommend!

How To Heal Co.

I switched to Judge.me Product Reviews after the review app I was using was unable to send automatic review request emails. I'm so glad I did! Judge.me Product Reviews installed easily and molded to my theme settings. I can't wait to use the review request email functionalities to make the review process even easier for my customers!

planodigitalpt

Good app reviewrs for everything, good support, thanks so much for the great experience! Recommended.

SHAPECT™

Réactivité du service client incroyable ! Très bonne application ! Je recommande fortement pour les personnes souhaitant obtenir une application d'avis simple et très performante !

GENE BLAST NUTRITION

I copy and paste verified reviews from my amazon store to my shopify store. I take screen shots of the reviews and send them to judge me reviews via live chat to have them verified. The guys from judge me reviews check the validity of the reviews and mark them verified on my shopify store within 5 minutes. Excellent and fast service, very much recommend this app

DeCoco.eu

Excellent application ever i love it, thank you on team good work, Nicely team work, best regards good communication.

Amore Bouquets

Their team is amazing! Nothing is too hard for them to fix, service provided by their tech support team has been amazing, recommend you use the app for your store!!

Xnito

There customer service team, especially Christian is very friendly, supportive and fast. He answers almost everything i asked for. He is a great CS member and valuable person to work with

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 881 882