Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get site & product reviews (with photos, videos and Q&A)

DESIGN WORKS SUNSMART APPAREL

Great app so far, email and tech support has been fantastic, quick responses and they've been able to help with everything I've requested.

iTexStore

The app is so beautiful, useful And effective. But the cherry on the cake is the support service. It is the most reactive service I have ever seen (couple of minutes). So if you struggle with anything, don’t waste anytime, contact directly the support (thanks again Louis) . I recommand this must have app.

Jet Set Natural

It's rare I leave a review on anything let alone an app, but the Judge.me team has been so helpful and awesome I had to. best review app on shopify by far.

The Wrecking Pit | Psychobilly Clothing | Psychobilly Bands

Just leaving my review, I've had a lot of review apps but this one is the best by far highly recommended

Pets Marathon

Great customer service support. Great app! Highly recommended. Widgets are perfect for the store. Thanks!

Fusion-Bags.com

We have been using Judge.me for a while and are very happy. It's great value, especially when you first get started with reviews. Highly recommended.

Keto Chow

I've had an exceptionally good experience using this - still on the free plan though the additional features are looking pretty enticing now. By far the best review app I found and doesn't cost an arm and a leg like others.

Little Twines

I have been using Judge.me for about a month and am very pleased with it. It is full of features and the customer service is excellent.

Off Road Tents

Leonardo, Anne, and the others in Customer Service are great. Got the app, they installed everything I needed, where i wanted it in my theme in less than one hour, and by just sending them 3 emails. Boom. No need to do anything. It looks great.

Threadheads

Great solution for adding reviews functionality to your site. Excellent support too. Highly recommend A+++

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 179 180