Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Papa Vince

I use this application to gain reviews. I love how they always go out of their way to help even when your shopify theme may not be the most up to date.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

I have used Judge.me for a while now vs. just adding. It works great and gives my customers additional information to make decisions. I also like that I can decide what parameters to use when adding feedback and get notifications when my customers leave feedback. Definitely Recommend!

Izakov Diamonds + Fine Jewelry

We just started using this app after trying other top review platforms. It offers the same features as platforms charging $199 per month for only $15 and the support team is awesome. They respond very quickly and helped us set up our shop. Highly recommended!

Drink & Go

Great app, even better service. Answer really fast and always find a solution, I recommend to other webshops!

indic inspirations

Great App. User and Website Friendly. Easy to Access. There Support team is awesome they really understand the issue and help you to solve the issue. I was having the issue the SEO - rich snippet. But Quynh took the extra step to solve this issue.

Magic Bliss

This app is amazing. The support is fast and on top. This app helps my sales tremendously. And is free! Thanks for good work

Postix Sticker Club

This app is great - I really wanted something that would offer intensives for reviews with a discount code. Support is super quick and helpful!

Clean Access

This app really is the all in one package for reviews and building site trust. Any time you have an issue someone will be quick to help, today Leonardo assisted me with a problem I tried solving myself for a hour before contacting customer service, not even five minutes later Leonardo had it fixed! Thanks for making a great app.

My Furry Pet Shop

In the beginning i was overwhelmed as the app is not as intuitive as i thought. But luckily they have a great support team that installed the widgets on the pages that i wanted and assisted me with any other issues

Abilitee Adaptive Wear

The setup was a bit involved to make sure that display and features matched what we wanted, but once we got it rolling it works very well. It's nice to have review requests automated and it's generated far more reviews in the past few months than we ever had before. The chat option is also nice, I had a simple question about updating a review and they provided a solution very quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 249 250