Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

sweetienailsupply

Lam helped me received an issue with our website where the reviews were being displayed twice after we switched our theme.

Hey Mumma Co.

Location Australia

Amazing service - easy to use and install. Great for small businesses! I loved the email automation and integration into my homepage

burlapandbuttercups

I used this app to import my reviews from another shop to my shopify shop. I had a few issues and needed help at 2 different times. I used the chat feature both times. Hamza and Thanh were both a great help. Everything is a go now. Excellent support.

SpraySly

Location Italy

l'ho usata per vari store, è davvero ottima, la migliore che abbia mai provato e ha anche un servizio di supporto attivo 24/7 estremamente disponibile

SCENT N ESSENCE

We use this App for our product reviews and feedback.. it is simply awesome and the support is spot on..

Mane Art Traction

I'm new to the app but so far I am enjoying the experience. Abderrahim was very knowledgeable with the answers to my question. Thank you for the great customer service provided.

Cheeky Pebble

Pretty easy to use and lots of features even on the free plan. Always excellent customer service when I need it! Thank you!

Ruddy Man Grooming Co.

I love how easy this app is to use, and it has a clean and concise array of ways to socially prove to my audience that my products are up their alleys. The team also was kind and quick to help me lower my site speed by aiding in some coding conditioning.

Adegan's Armory

Location France

Très bien même dans sa version gratuite. La version payante permet plus de personnalisation et d'intégrations.

Universal Euphoria

The Customer support was very helpful! I needed helped with the widget on my product page and they instantly help me with my problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1075 1076