Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable features including product reviews with star ratings, widgets, and review carousels. It's praised for its seamless integration with social media and Google Merchant Center, as well as its ability to import and group reviews. The customer support is noted as responsive. However, some merchants reported issues with settings changing after updates and a lack of moderation options for unfair reviews. Despite these minor issues, its robust features, ease of use, and affordability make it a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes.

February 16, 2021

Very fast helping! I think the Judge.me support team members stand by all day all time. haha very thank you !

LINKORI
South Korea
About 3 hours using the app
February 16, 2021

This app has made reviews very simple. Can import and then request out once you upgrade to the Awesome plan.

Mini Chops
5 months using the app
February 16, 2021

Great app! As far as I see "the most value for the money" reviews app out there. Their amazing support team is also a huge plus. They helped us imediately with our questions and even did some of the setup with a thirdparty app we use. A huge thank you to the team behind Judge.me. I can only recommend this app.

Skee Ismejeri
Denmark
About 22 hours using the app
February 16, 2021

Really good app, very easy handling, never any problems - we use it since almost one year and we are very happy!

Wunsch Kristall
Austria
About 1 year using the app
February 16, 2021

Excellent service and customer care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dulury™
Italy
3 months using the app
February 15, 2021

I have recently started working with Jugde.me. Soon after installing the app, I upgraded to Awesome plan. So far, very happy. They have a very attentive team dedicated to customer service, literally 24/7.

Eko Motion
Spain
6 days using the app
February 15, 2021

Great app. Very easy to use and solid functionality. Support reacted within 5 min and solved any little question I had

Swedish Wild
Sweden
About 4 hours using the app
February 15, 2021

I used this app to get reviews and apart from its functionality, I was most impressed by the quick response times and setup that I got from the company

Amala Vegan
10 days using the app
February 15, 2021

Great app and great support. It allows for ship reviews as well, which is perfect because I sell one of a kind items. Thanks a lot!

Biev
About 1 year using the app
February 15, 2021

Amazing app, so easy to use, makes the reviews collection process seamless... And the support chat is AMAZING! So fast and fixed my problem instantly!

Alta CBD