Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features that enhance the shopping experience and boost product visibility. It allows for easy customization of reviews, with options like widgets, star ratings, and review carousels. The app integrates well with social media and Google Merchant Center, enabling wide sharing of customer reviews. It also offers SEO benefits, such as review schema markup. The customer support team is responsive and efficient, and the app offers affordable plans, including a free one. Merchants can also import reviews from other sales channels, making it a comprehensive solution for managing customer feedback.

May 27, 2020

This app and the people who manage it behind the scenes is nothing short of amazing. I have a theme that's a lot different from the average store themes, so this app had to be manually installed. I didn't have to lift a finger to install anything, and I didn't have to ask for help. The support techs emailed me and told me about my theme and that they would take care of it. They were quick. Also, every time I make a change to my theme (which has been a lot lately) they go in and automatically make sure the app works still, and send me an email for confirmation. I love this app and my customers do as well. 5 stars.

Alchemist Tribe
Almost 3 years using the app
May 27, 2020

Judge.me has great customer service! I'm not a wizard with web apps and they are so helpful. Emails are always answered promptly.

Rebel Villa
About 2 months using the app
May 27, 2020

Awesome support and much more reasonably priced than some other review apps out there. I would recommend this to any small-medium sized store owner.

X-Bows Store
32 minutes using the app
May 27, 2020

One of the things that sets this app apart is the customer service - they respond quickly and actually seem to care. It's well priced for a smaller business -some of the apps that do the same thing are 3x as much. They are constantly improving and adding features. I love the badge feature that allows you to put a badge in your footer to show verified reviews. I also like that they think about how the app will integrate with your brand. We've all spent too much time building our brands to have a fugly app messing it all up! :-) Give them a try, they have a free version to play with. Thanks Judgeme folks... keep up the excellent work!

Pawsitive Vibes
Almost 2 years using the app
May 27, 2020

Really helpful! And easy to use app. They also display nicely on my website and make it easy to edit the style

Arms of Andes
8 months using the app
May 27, 2020

The app has a lot of functionalities, and the support team has been able to help us find a solution to our very specific requests ! Highly recommend!

MD Complete Skincare
5 months using the app
May 27, 2020

Judge.me is the best app out there for reviews. It offers many features for a very affordable price. The support is fantastic, and they can make customizations as well. I had many wishes, and they implemented everything. 10 stars, guys! Very recommended.

alfaMedic
Slovakia
Over 2 years using the app
May 26, 2020

There was a small problem with the installation (I think it was my mistake). The support team decided everything within one hour! I have not seen such quick support! Everything works and highly recommend!

Delamir
Germany
Over 2 years using the app
Edited May 27, 2020

Good feature but still need to improve on some functions. Will keep using it to see how it will improve in the future.

ITTIStore
Thailand
10 months using the app
May 26, 2020

I have just started using this app and its fantastic! The installation worked perfectly, and the support team has been really helpful in quickly answering all my queries.

I moved to Judge me from the Shopify review app.

Small Wallets