Merchants find this app beneficial for managing and showcasing customer reviews through features like customizable widgets and review carousels. They appreciate the automatic review request emails and social media integration, which boost customer engagement and product visibility. The responsive customer support and affordable plans, including a robust free option, are also praised. The app's integration with Klaviyo and its ability to display genuine reviews have led to increased conversion rates and improved search engine visibility.

February 1, 2020

I used this app to receive more reviews on my art products pages. I found the app and especially customer service to be top notch. Would like more minimal design for my niche but not complaining

Alice Shapiro
About 8 hours using the app
January 31, 2020

Broad range of customizations available, efficient store integration and excellent customer support.

Fuji Ring Compressors
15 days using the app
Edited September 28, 2021

09/28/2021 Once again reached out to the team at Judge.me to tweak a benefit install. This task was completed within 5 minutes and was as professional as the others in the past, Without a doubt, this developer has my full support! Professional as always! The team at Judge.me has always been attentive to our needs and questions. This app is no-brainier!

One Great Coffee
Almost 2 years using the app
January 31, 2020

App works as promised and the support is amazing! Really fast and help with problem. I can recommend this app!

VALEO DESIGN
Germany
4 days using the app
January 31, 2020

So far really good. I was paying a very premium price for another review app and this one seems much better at a fraction of the cost so i'm really happy. Team have been really helpful as well about getting my ratings in the correct placements on my site and respond really quickly.

Cosmic Crystals
Almost 4 years using the app
Edited January 29, 2020

Hands down the best review app for Shopify! I rely heavily on customer reviews on my store https://mybeddy.com/ and without this app life would be so much harder! The free plan has Rich Snippets, which helps a lot with SEO and CTR on search engines. It's perfect for those starting out. And when you grow, it's well worth upgrading to Awesome plan for a ton of extra features.

Go Judge.me team! :)

MyBeddy
Almost 2 years using the app
January 29, 2020

That's a great app, I loved the Custormers service, they helped me a lot!!!
I recommend for all you guys, just downloand and use, I'm sure this will improve your store!

Macibr
Brazil
3 months using the app
January 29, 2020

I love this app! It does exactly what I want, which is product reviews and displays them really well. The average rating displays neatly on the collection page, and then the individual reviews are available on the product page. The reviews look great on the website, and appear 'integrated' rather than an add-on, with the colours and fonts matching my theme. The app is super easy to install and the support is great. They responded very quickly and were able to make the changes I wanted. Reviews can be left by both online customers (who are prompted by email and then show up as 'verified') and by other customers, which is great as a decent percentage of my sales come from POS at markets/events etc in addition to the online sales. I would recommend this to everyone who is looking for reviews on their website :).

Team Tea
20 days using the app
January 29, 2020

Great customer service. Install was a breeze thanks to the live chat function. Looking forward to using this app. Much more robust than the stock shopify app.

Canine Athletes
41 minutes using the app
January 28, 2020

Great for collecting reviews, easy to use, set up and customize along the way. The price is fantastic and the support team is very responsive when (and if) you need them (only had to use them once for a non-critical matter).

47 Brand Canada