Reviews (30,965)

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing and showcasing customer reviews through features like customizable widgets and review carousels. They appreciate the automatic review request emails and social media integration, which boost customer engagement and product visibility. The responsive customer support and affordable plans, including a robust free option, are also praised. The app's integration with Klaviyo and its ability to display genuine reviews have led to increased conversion rates and improved search engine visibility.

May 30, 2024

Perfect customer service, very helpful and efficient! All my store needs in one app for my product reviews.

Creative Genius Hub
Romania
About 1 hour using the app

Customer support is for real 10/10

Messing Weine
Germany
6 days using the app
May 30, 2024

very good support. When I get stuck they are always online to assist.

CLNFuel Gummies
New Zealand
4 months using the app
May 30, 2024

Felix was awesome and helped me quickly

Souma Leather
Czechia
24 days using the app
May 30, 2024

Early feedback, just installed the app and very happy with features and function so far. Initial support issue dealt with in lightening fast time by Thanh. Thanks!

Bath and Body Base Ltd.
2 days using the app
May 30, 2024

good

Toner Bank
Hong Kong SAR
8 months using the app
May 30, 2024

great support and functionality of the app. support always helped me quickly when i needed it.

Unik Nordic
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
May 30, 2024

What can I say! fantastic service , great app and the help I received setting it up was faultless.

Silverburl Pens
4 days using the app
May 30, 2024

Best Customer Service and Review System.

Kimi Naturals
28 days using the app
May 30, 2024

!Great service, thanks Ron for helping me solve my problem

Bleucadeau