Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features that enhance the shopping experience and boost product visibility. It allows for easy customization of reviews, with options like widgets, star ratings, and review carousels. The app integrates well with social media and Google Merchant Center, enabling wide sharing of customer reviews. It also offers SEO benefits, such as review schema markup. The customer support team is responsive and efficient, and the app offers affordable plans, including a free one. Merchants can also import reviews from other sales channels, making it a comprehensive solution for managing customer feedback.

February 16, 2024

Snel en goed geholpen via de chat!

Studio Puur BV
Belgium
1 day using the app
February 16, 2024

Poor app. It fills your site with stuff customers needs to accept in order for them to be compliant i guess. I dont really know why they have all that text. It makes customers onsecure is my opinion.

Dinluksus.dk
Denmark
About 22 hours using the app
Judge.me replied March 1, 2024

We're sorry to hear about your experience with our app.

We aim to ensure compliance with legal requirements and protect both merchants and customers. The text displayed is often necessary to inform customers about their rights and data usage, ensuring transparency and trust.

We understand your concerns about overwhelming customers and have taken your feedback into consideration to improve the user experience.

February 16, 2024

Le module correspond à mes attentes et je le trouve assez complet.
J'avais également besoin d'aide pour paramétrer l'application et la personne qui m'a renseigné a été rapide, efficace et agréable !
Satisfaite à 100% !

L'éclaireuse
France
7 days using the app
February 16, 2024

I have not used the app for a long time, but so far, I am very happy about it and find the free version very good. The support I got from Ron with some questions I had, was great!

easy as knit
Denmark
16 days using the app
February 16, 2024

Five stars app. Professional and super fast support by Ron! Thank you!

wox.gr
Greece
3 days using the app
February 16, 2024

excellent, helpful , and easy communication

Milla Styluxe
Singapore
2 days using the app
February 16, 2024

The app is great :) It's amazingly easy to set up, but the support is even better. Support also helps to resolve problems within minutes. Highly recommend!
Thank you!

FaceQuad
Vietnam
About 1 hour using the app
February 16, 2024

Excellent customer service, Ron was quick to respond and even took initiative :D

UNRUFFY
Singapore
20 days using the app
February 16, 2024

This is best app for customer reviews and also best support by Judge.me.. Thanks

Sniff and Whiff
India
About 1 month using the app
February 16, 2024

Ron from the support team helped me understand the app and set up everything as soon as I downloaded, saving me lots of time. Great app and very customisable. I like how you can use the custom fonts from page building apps - something you can't do in other similar apps.

Focus Fuel Nutrition