Merchants find this app beneficial for managing and showcasing customer reviews through features like customizable widgets and review carousels. They appreciate the automatic review request emails and social media integration, which boost customer engagement and product visibility. The responsive customer support and affordable plans, including a robust free option, are also praised. The app's integration with Klaviyo and its ability to display genuine reviews have led to increased conversion rates and improved search engine visibility.

January 5, 2024

Agent was helpful and fast.

345Tires.com
Cayman Islands
About 2 months using the app
January 5, 2024

Their customer service has been great so far - very responsive & helpful in getting the app up & running.

Heliotrope San Francisco
1 day using the app

very good app

My Store
About 15 hours using the app
January 5, 2024

Application vraiment génial, support très réactif et rapide ! Je recommande 100%

Lunaa
About 2 months using the app

Victor was great help

Bargaza
5 months using the app
January 5, 2024

I've just had really great support to help me with setting up my reviews widgets etc. It looks great on my website. Would recommend so far!

Barbara Jane Art and Design
About 2 hours using the app

New England Trading Co
9 months using the app
January 5, 2024

I was very pleased with the help I received. Thank you!

Curly Q Ray’s Boutique
6 months using the app
January 5, 2024

Abraão from Judge.me provided exceptional service. His deep platform knowledge, responsiveness, and friendly approach set a high standard for customer service. I highly recommend Abraão for anyone seeking top-notch support and a partner who truly cares about customer satisfaction.

homealsh