Get more reviews on autopilot
Buyers review directly inside their email. Collect photo & video reviews. Control over your reviews/emails. Plus reminders and coupons.
Show star ratings and reviews
Review stars in Google Search (rich snippets), Google Shopping, Facebook. On-Site: All Reviews Page, Carousel, Badges to show social proof.
Boost sales with social proof
Easy installation with 24/7 support. Import existing reviews. Widgets use your shop design. Unlimited review requests to get more UGC.
About Judge.me Product Reviews
NEW: Compatible with Online Store 2.0!
Judge.me helps you collect and display star ratings and reviews about your products and Shopify store. Social proof from reviews and other user-generated content like photos and videos increases your conversion rate, organic traffic, and buyer engagement. Our photo and video reviews are free!
Grow with Judge.me
We are a full-featured review app that is truly affordable. With unlimited orders and request emails included on all plans, you never have to worry about limits.
We have review widgets and emails (Avis, Bewertungen, Reseñas, Avaliações, Recensioni, Vurderinger, Отзывов, 评价, 구매후기, レビュー, 구매후기) in 34 languages by default. You can also customize your customer facing texts.
Our 24/7 customer support team will help with setup and basic customisations (widget design and position) so our widgets fit seamlessly into your store.
Migrating from another app? Easily import your existing reviews from >20 other review apps.
- Product reviews with text, photos and videos in free plan
- Unlimited review requests, orders and imports
- Review Carousel (6 free themes to show your best ratings)
- All Reviews Page, Floating Reviews Tab
- Question and Answers (Q&A) and custom forms, questions
- Share on Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest & Tumblr
- Product review groups & cross-shop synchronization
- SEO Rich Snippets (your ratings and stars marked-up in Google search)
- Instantly loaded reviews (Shopify metafields) to increase page speed
Sync with our other apps:
- AliExpress Review Importer (forever-free review import with images)
- Checkout Comments (collect micro reviews at checkout)
- Automatic social push to Facebook and Twitter
- Product reviews in Google Shopping to improve your conversion rates and CTR
- Social proof from photo reviews and videos to boost sales
- Incentivize reviews with coupons. We offer simple discount coupons, and work with Loyalty Lion, Smile.io and Gameball if you need more control.
Your brand, not ours
- We use your theme's CSS to style review widgets
- Emails are customizable (Editor or HTML)
- Default texts for 34 languages
- Remove Judge.me branding
- 24/7 customer support via email and chat
- Widget installation & CSS customization
Supercharge your productivity and sales
- Send review request emails after your delivery using Aftership
- Use multi-channels with SMS Bump and PushOwl for push notifications
- Create follow up marketing campaigns with Klavyio
- Automate with Zapier and create specific blacklist conditions
We are agency & partner friendly: contact us for support and upgrades.
- Loyalty Points VIP Referral Programs by Smile.io,
- PushOwl - Web Push Notifications,
- Tracking & Delivery Updates by AfterShip,
- Google Shopping Feed,
- LoyaltyLion - Loyalty rewards and referrals,
- Klaviyo: Marketing
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
I love this app, its visually appealing, feeds to google and support is quick and easy. nothing is too hard. Will continue to use for a long time!
Alice & Lilly
Super helpful team, thanks Joseph! Easy to work with.Solved my inquiry within half an hour so I was able to get on with my work.
All The Socks Online Store
Most of the best features are on the paid plan, but since my store is brand new I am opting for the free plan at this moment. I think if you pony up for the paid plan, the features look pretty great.