Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product & site review app, product ratings, photos/videos, UGC

Oats Overnight

We couldn't be more pleased with Junip. It was an incredibly simple, streamlined transition from Yotpo, and both the product the customer support have been outstanding.

Origins Apparel

Junip is very easy to set up and the support is amazing! Compared to other platforms, they're extremely cost effective and impactful across our business. Looking forward to seeing what else I can accomplish with this app!

Vidlogix

The app is buttery smooth and the support responsive. I experienced zero friction tooling this service. I think this app is just as good as, or better than, other bloated product and store reviews apps such as Yotpo. I highly recommend this app.

OneNine5

Junip have created one awesome review platform! We were quoted over £400 a month to implement Trust Pilot on our website. With the pricing options from Junip - it's a no brainer!

Likewise, we've spoken with other e-commerce brands who have implemented Yotpo and they've accrued hefty developer costs to implement & integrate on their Shopify builds. In comparison, we've got Junip up and running in less than 24 hours.

Junip integrates seamlessly on our site to personalise the front end. In the back-end, we've got total visibility to track key metrics and manage reviews.

Stuart & the team take customer support to the next level! They've gone out of their way to help us get up and running and they respond to support queries in MINUTES. I'm excited to see the features they'll roll out next on Junip.

Populum

Seamless integration to our site, easy to customize the look and setup, and most importantly, Stuart and the team are super responsive and helpful. Great platform that I'd highly recommend.

DayDay Custom Creations

Once my site started to get traffic I was able to use this app for reviews. Very simple to use and looks great. Customer service is outstanding as well, special thanks to Stuart A.

Old Coin Supply

This app has positively impacted my business. I have seen sales rise since installing Junip. I love how easy it is to use and would recommend it to other shop owners.

Nollapelli

The Junip team was incredibly fast and helped me make some modifications to my site - this is a great app!

Bomd Body

We have just started using Junip, initially there was a little bit of a glitch with the reviews appearing in our store this was due to the Shopify theme we have chosen, but support was super fast, very helpful, identified what the issue was straight away & fixed the problem very quickly. Our reviews were published on our product listings immediately, so far we are very happy, We can't wait until our customers start posting pics with their feedback.
Sonia...

BOWdometer by Toxon Technologies

We launched our store this month and wanted to make sure we had a great review system in place for our customers to share their experiences. Junip fit the bill for what we were looking for - and the Junip team went above and beyond to make sure we got setup right.