Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

by Junip Inc.

Gather & display reviews (product reviews, store reviews, UGC)

KirlyLoxs Boutique

Easy set up! So far so good. I would like to have more features offered in the free plan but beggars can't be choosers.

Kreative Designs LLC

This app was very helpful in terms of integrating into my website. Definitely would recommend for anyone who wants authentic reviews

Rëzo Haircare

The Junip team was incredibly helpful and responsive and were totally there for me whenever I had any questions during setup. I like how customizable it is and how it integrates with Klaviyo. Reviews are super important, and we are hoping this will help out our customers by hearing from others experiences with our products. Excited to run my first campaign today! Thanks Junip!

SPARX

Customer support is 100x better than what you will find elsewhere. Made the switch from Yotpo and one the of the best decisions I made.

K.S. Garner

Super easy to integrate and you can do a campaign to email previous customers! Very satisfied with this app!

Progress Coffee Roasting

Easy to install and great at displaying reviews after giving you the option check out your own reviews

Maddy & Maize

Phenomenal. If you use Klaviyo and Postscript for Email and SMS (respectively), this is the best Reviews platform at the best price ($74/mo for Standard Plan which includes these key integrations). I would like to see more guidance around how to get these Reviews syndicated through Google and more education on how to leverage Reviews outside of the website – something to think about. Bottom line, Junip is a steal :)

Laksaboi

This app is great for my online food takeaway store, looks professional, allows me to automate my review requests, good customisability, would 100% recommend.

Sunday Sparrow

I installed this app on my online store as the one I was using was too basic and blended in which isnt great. This app looks beautiful on my site and I was able to match theme colours and make it really stand out - no missing the reviews now! I havn't used it for analytics or anything like that so I can only comment on the aesthetics and I went with the basic free plan which has everything i need it for. The process for my customers is easy too. I would recommend this app

Manukora

We migrated all our store reviews from Ryviu to Junip and the process was as quick and simple as it comes! Adam was super helpful and efficient in our comms and everything was done in less than a week.