Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product & site review app, photos/videos, UGC, Google Shopping

Occo

Signed up for the app on recommendation from our developer friend. So far it's very easy to use and the customer service is helpful and responsive!

Sunsoil

Easy to get set up, team is super helpful and responsive to questions. We refuse to pay for Yotpo and were previously using Reviews.io, which was fine but somewhat fragile. With Junip now being a Google-sanctioned aggregator, this made switching and trying something new an easy choice. Hope they continue to innovate and add better features to their strong base.

Dominique Nicole Boutique

I love this app and customer support was amazing in helping me to get started. I recommend this app.

Jars of Joy Essentials

I was easily able to install. It match perfectly with my site. I am going live this weekend so I'll be able to determine how well it works once the reviews start rolling in. I'll update soon.

Two Baby Bears and Co.™

Great app! Came recommended by a friend, and I'm loving the customer service. Super easy to use and input into store!

MissMxG

Great review app ....................................................................................

Anyday

I have never experienced better customer service, probably ever. The Junip team is the real deal — incredibly helpful, responsive, and thorough. Could not recommend Junip more highly.

Kidsimply GmbH

This is a great app for collecting valuable customer reviews. It has been simple to use for both us as a business and our customers. I would highly recommend it.

BESTIE DIVA

I just started using it, don't know much about the app but it was easy to setup with the step guild i was given

plantnappers

Amazing product with an amazing team. They're incredibly fast to respond, open to feedback, and have been nothing but helpful! 10/10 would recommend!