Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product & site review app, product ratings, photos/videos, UGC

BoomFoods

Intuitive and effective review app. Customer ervice has been incredible, Marcus Cardoso has answered all questions (including some pretty elementary ones) quickly and respectfully. Will be using Junip for a long time.

Sapadilla Soap Co

I'm really happy we made the switch from MAJOR REVIEW ENGINE ;) to Junip last month. The Junip team is amazing to work with and they're offering more functionality at a fraction of the price. Exporting our reviews from MAJOR REVIEW ENGINE to Junip was super easy and the whole process was great. Definitely highly recommend them.

Prince Edward Island Preserve Company

We use this app daily. Never an issue. Support at set up was great. Customers have never told us of any issue when doing a review. Very impressive, to be honest. Congrats to the Junip team on creating a well-designed easy to use the app.

MISHMISH

The support is great and the app is easy to use; I'm very pleased with it and look forward to using it in the future as my business grows.

Silestial

Very clean and easy to use even with the free version it did just what I wanted. It inserts nre reviews on my product pages in a very clean manner.

Huron

We onboarded with Junip last month after switching over from a different provider for reviews. The transition has been super seamless, Marcus, Stuart, and the team are extremely helpful and responsive, they made sure every detail and question was taken care of. Junip is much easier to use and manage day to day, and the ability to send review request emails directly from our ESP is amazing. No annual contracts that lock you in either, pricing is friendly and much more flexible vs other providers. Given we're a young brand as well as Junip being relatively new too, we're excited to partner with a like-minded and entrepreneurial team!

SeaVees

Great onboarding. It's refreshing to work with a smaller team after years working with a bigger provider.

Tens

Great communication whenever we have a query regarding Junip and easy to install and customise. Seems to be collecting reviews well and functioning perfectly.
The team were great at getting our old reviews imported from TrustPilot and Junip is 10 times better.
Looks like they are constantly looking to add to and expand on functionality too which is always great to see!

Tinto Amorío

The platform is easy to use and integrate. Review collection works well and the support staff is great! Recommend them for sure

Artisaan

this is my first review app and i love how simple it is for me to edit as the owner, and how sleek and suuuper simple and easy each question is in the review process for customers. the white space around each question makes it so easy for customers to digest and want to actually do. highly recommend!