Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product & site review app, photos/videos, UGC, Google Shopping

Stoked on Iron

I havent used it fully yet. seems good so far easy setup and it looks like its going to be good for my website

urGlow 유어글로우

Fantastic tool, so easy to use and beautiful design on store and emails. When needed, support was fast and super friendly. I'm still on the free plan (which is great, btw) but looking forward to upgrade. My only wish is for custom questions feature to be available on the essentials plan, it would be amazing to have it without upgrading to such a big plan. Either way, still sticking to the app because it's the best so far. Thank you, guys!

Organique Africa

The app is fantastic. It helps me with coordinating reviews per product, which is crucial for an online store.

Raw Plush

I love it. The product emails are my favorite. I suspect some big-name brands use junip. The free plan is all I need

Elizabeth Suzann Studio

Best Shopify app experience I've ever had. From installation, to importing our 3,000+ reviews from Okendo, to customizing the way the reviews displayed on our site, the experience was seamless. Customer support is incredibly responsive, helped me get my reviews up and running in under an hour, and made small CSS tweaks to get things looking perfect. Functionality is the best I have experienced so far, especially the super easy option to group products together and share reviews across items. I've tried the other big apps out there and Yotpo and Okendo pale in comparison.

Pipa Yarn

This app is really great. It has the PERFECT set of features for us compared to other review apps (and I've tried them all!) Even photo/video reviews on the free plan! The on-site widget is fantastic! and the preview really shows its features. We really like the style of the "write a review" button and also that it uses our branding colours. We also really liked how the counts for each number of stars look like, and of course always using our branding. Anyway, overall super amazing app and special thanks for the dark mode!

LOMAR

Great design and ease of use. I appreciate the support from Junip. I will continue to use the app for customer reviews

Violet Cake Co.

Incredible customer service! Prompt, helpful and they stuck with me until a solution was found. I'm blown away by their timely responses, so rare nowadays when dealing with online companies. Special thanks to Stuart who was absolutely amazing.

Lovy's World

i use this on my website and its amazing! works and when i get more customers i will pay for the full version i just wish it was a lifetime subscription and not a monthly subscription

Twenty Tings Boutique

I LOVE THIS APP. WHEN I FIRST SAW IT, I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE UNTIL I CHECKED IT OUT AND I WENT THROUGH EVERYTHING