Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product & site review app, photos/videos, UGC, Google Shopping

Moshi Lashes

This app is amazing. I got reviews right away from customers in the middle of the night. The interface for both me as a merchant and my customers is modern and refreshing and fully customizable. Their customer service is so quick and helpful, they resolved my issue in 5 mins. 10/10 recommend. I might even make a Tiktok/Youtube recommending it.

Arctic Fox India

Junip Review app is Really Great App.
Price less with better features.. We are really happy with this app...

Draft Top

Forget the others, Junip is the review app you have been looking for. It has all the functionality you will need and its easy to learn because it looks like like shopify. Also, the best part is, unlike other review companies you wont have to take a second mortgage your house to afford it!

SENREVE

We are still in the phase of collecting reviews so haven't published this on our site yet. But so far everything has been very straightforward and it's been powerful / flexible enough for our business needs. More importantly, the customer support team is SUPER responsive and helpful - especially as we're using Klaviyo to set up our product review flow.

Amarillo Eats Organic

Some of my customers can't find where to review items so I just send them the link. I love this app!

SECONDSKN™

I recently installed this app and its so great and easy to use! Reviews are displayed instantly after you approve and the integration is perfect! Support from the app is quick too Robin from Junip helped me integrate the app to show the review stars. below my product

Ankh Co

Ankh Care Co.
I Love this app! User friendly easy accessibility for consumers to leave reviews. I love the fact that the reviews have to be approved by the shop owner before posting to website. This allows NO TROLLING and weeds out false information being placed on the website. Knowledgeable friendly staff always available through chat to help! Thanks Junip

Emmy's Organics

Junip has FANTASTIC customer service! They were so helpful and quick to respond, which made set up quick and easy. It's pretty user friendly to navigate too, we're excited to have made the switch to Junip from a different review collection site.

Mezcla | Plant Protein Bars

We switched from Yotpo to Junip and are beyond thrilled. The pricing, customer service, and functionality of Junip are all 10/10. We highly recommend using this tool to help generate your online reviews!

Wisp Shop

Love this app. Super easy to get started, doesn't' break the bank, and support is truly world class. Can't recommend highly enough. Thanks for everything Stuart and team!