Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product & site review app, product ratings, photos/videos, UGC

Farmers Juice

Junip is EASILY the best option for collecting reviews on Shopify. It's largely the value they offer for their price, while giving a large chunk of the features I need. Integrations with Klaviyo, Google Ads, easy to use interface, great user experience -- all reason I love this software. The support team and owner are very smart and helpful. It is confusing how much competitors charge and how little you get.

Paul Karaz Shoes

Love love love this app!!! Not only does it send out automated emails to customers after purchase but it also allows customers to review your business!! Their support is very helpful, kind and responsive. Highly recommend.

BK Beauty

I'm incredibly happy with our decision to migrate to Junip. We launched our store using another popular (and more expensive) solution. Once we scaled up to 2,000+ review requests/month, it became a real pain to continuing working with them. Yes, switching over to Junip has saved us money... but the real value to our business is being on a SUPERIOR platform that has 1) deep Klaviyo integrations, 2) lightning fast admin panel, and 3) effective review request flows that have beyond doubled the amount of customer reviews we typically collected before switching. The setup and integration process was easy. Junip's team has always been fast and responsive. I'm excited to see what's next for Junip as they continue to grow and innovate in the space!

tropbon.co

Great thank you, I'll try this widget then I'll tell you if it's working well. On trop bon we're glad to add this plugin.

Manners&Co.

I have never received better customer service when dealing with an app. The team is wonderful. They walked me through every step of installation, and went above and beyond. Further, coming from a big review app I am definitely impressed with how much I am getting for the price point. Making this switch has been a no-brainer.

The Omega Fitness

Just started using it and it appears to work well and have pretty good functionality. I like it so far

Occo

Signed up for the app on recommendation from our developer friend. So far it's very easy to use and the customer service is helpful and responsive!

Sunsoil

Easy to get set up, team is super helpful and responsive to questions. We refuse to pay for Yotpo and were previously using Reviews.io, which was fine but somewhat fragile. With Junip now being a Google-sanctioned aggregator, this made switching and trying something new an easy choice. Hope they continue to innovate and add better features to their strong base.

Dominique Nicole Boutique

I love this app and customer support was amazing in helping me to get started. I recommend this app.

Jars of Joy Essentials

I was easily able to install. It match perfectly with my site. I am going live this weekend so I'll be able to determine how well it works once the reviews start rolling in. I'll update soon.