Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product & site review app, photos/videos, UGC, Google Shopping

Hookah Hog

This APP has been amazing for my store! Very user friendly. And the response time is RAPID if you have any questions or issues! This review platform has been one of the best things for my business!

Spectra Fun

It works for me. I have one store and the team answer all my questions in timely manner. Recommend!!

ELAVI

This is SO much better than Yotpo! Way better UX for managing everything, amazing onboarding team, and the level of service is unparalleled. Thank you Junip! Telling all my friends about you.

FLUX and STONE

Amazing! Was thinking of ways to get reviews from past customers and offer an incentive to do it. Reviews are king these days for online shopping and its what we have always been lacking. This app does it so effortlessly! Sent out emails to all customers for the past year, gave them a 15% off discount code on their next order if they completed one, and just sat back and watched all these amazing reviews come in! Good info on the analytics page. You can accept or reject what you like or don't like. Can't find any fualts yet. The support team reached out right away and helped me get it on our product grid page, they looked at our site without asking them to do it and emailed me to let me know they can tweak it even better. Just get it, you won't be let down.

Tufte Wear

Love Junip! Recommended for everyone who needs a review program that lets you send automatic review request mails to verified buyers! Everything you need to get your reviews up and running! 5*****!

Monte & Coe

We've been using Junip for almost a year now - simple integration, always coming out with new functionality & looks great on our store.

Moku Foods

Best reviews app! Super happy with Junip. Their team has also been extremely helpful with setup and answering questions.

Corner Nook

This app is top notch! Very easy to use and looks great on our site.
What also sets it apart from the rest is their customer service / support. I had an issue with one review with some images not showing and they fixed it within 5 minutes of me contacting them. Great company!

Vibe

This is an excellent app! It deserves 6 stars. The app is so easy to use, looks great and the customer service is superb. They anticipated our needs before we did. I wish every app was this amazing. Thank you, Junip!

November 9, 2020

Thanks so much for this incredibly kind review! We might have to see about adding a 6th star option... :) - look forward to working alongside you for a long time to come!

- Stuart, CEO @ Junip

tonibellauk

I used this app to get reviews on my products listed on shopify. This app is the best thing since sliced bread i promise you. I had to delete an initial review app as it id did not live up to my expectation at all. This is so easy to use. No need to input any code anywhere, Junip takes away all that hassle. It even provides you with link that you can get to customers who already made sales before I installed Junip. In small words this App makes me very happy!!

November 9, 2020

Thank you so much for this delightful review - made the whole team smile! Excited to keep growing together :)

- Stuart, CEO @ Junip