Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product & site review app, photos/videos, UGC, Google Shopping

The Natty

Brilliant app + very easy to use and love the customisation. Customer service is excellent too! Would totally recommend!!

Art of Tea

The Junip team could not have been more helpful with the integration process of their app for our new Shopify store. They helped us migrate from one review platform to theirs and were so helpful along the way. The features of Junip are easy to use and seamless with our store. Additionally, they are continuing to roll out new features that are perfect for our needs. Highly recommend!!

Bummer

Super detailed app. Stuart provided prompt and excellent support with understanding the app functionality to the very minute detail.

App could use more functionality with manual reminders. But overall best review app out there, 10/10 would recommend.

Zenimal™

Fantastic app! It was easy to import old reviews from my previous ratings app and the customer service can’t be beat. There are great options and customization available for a very reasonable monthly price. Highly recommend!

Oats Overnight

We couldn't be more pleased with Junip. It was an incredibly simple, streamlined transition from Yotpo, and both the product the customer support have been outstanding.

Origins Apparel

Junip is very easy to set up and the support is amazing! Compared to other platforms, they're extremely cost effective and impactful across our business. Looking forward to seeing what else I can accomplish with this app!

Vidlogix

The app is buttery smooth and the support responsive. I experienced zero friction tooling this service. I think this app is just as good as, or better than, other bloated product and store reviews apps such as Yotpo. I highly recommend this app.

OneNine5

Junip have created one awesome review platform! We were quoted over £400 a month to implement Trust Pilot on our website. With the pricing options from Junip - it's a no brainer!

Likewise, we've spoken with other e-commerce brands who have implemented Yotpo and they've accrued hefty developer costs to implement & integrate on their Shopify builds. In comparison, we've got Junip up and running in less than 24 hours.

Junip integrates seamlessly on our site to personalise the front end. In the back-end, we've got total visibility to track key metrics and manage reviews.

Stuart & the team take customer support to the next level! They've gone out of their way to help us get up and running and they respond to support queries in MINUTES. I'm excited to see the features they'll roll out next on Junip.

Populum

Seamless integration to our site, easy to customize the look and setup, and most importantly, Stuart and the team are super responsive and helpful. Great platform that I'd highly recommend.

DayDay Custom Creations

Once my site started to get traffic I was able to use this app for reviews. Very simple to use and looks great. Customer service is outstanding as well, special thanks to Stuart A.