Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 avril 2024

Using Junip has been one of the best ways to increase our online sales organically. The app is super easy, and integrates seamlessly with my store. Which deserves 5 stars in itself, as many Shopify apps require so much leg work to get up and running, thus taking away quality time from my team. The cherry on top with June is their customer service. Kind, friendly, and helpful. Choose Junip, and thank me later!

Yenisi Beauty ®
14 mai 2024

We've loved using Junip! It's a great app at a great price. Plus, the support from the team (specifically Marcus!) has been excellent. Highly recommend this for all your review needs!

Modern Citizen
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
10 avril 2024

I was previously on another review platform that was much more expensive and not user-friendly. Junip is very easy to navigate and use and at a great price.

American Bench Craft
11 mars 2024

We are a small team and as the marketing director I have a lot of tools and apps to manage. These guys came in during our site relaunch and not only made things easy, but worked to help me hit my deadlines. Responsive and good at breaking things down - all around very helpful and exactly what you look for in partners. Thank you Junip.

BROC SHOT
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 mars 2024

Great experience and even better support. Malvina was a killer! She stayed on a call with me to fix some weird issues - even going through code to troubleshoot. Cant recommend them enough!

JAMES ORO
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 avril 2024

Switched over from the native shopify review app and wish I would've done so years ago. Junip app is super easy to use, clean UI and is loaded with features. The price compared to other review apps make it a no-brainer. 5 stars Junip!

FantasyJocks
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 mai 2024

The Junip app is a smooth and intuitive platform to use. Support is top-notch and they genuinely care about your success. We have seen exponential growth in reviews since beginning our partnership.

Momentous
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 mars 2024

The customer help team is super helpful! They've help me problem solve a few issues I couldn't figure out on my end!

League of Friends
13 mars 2024

Junip has become an essential part of our business and has an amazing response to questions and updates we have to bring forward we would like to see!

Honey Swim
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 mars 2024

Great app, easy to use, customer support is fantastic, guided me through everything I needed help with.

The Picket Fence Company