Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
15 janvier 2024

Very happy with Junip. Works very well.

Printed Coffee Cup Sleeves
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 janvier 2024

The customer service is stellar. Did not expect to be able to have it up and running so fast. Thank you!

Boquet
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 février 2024

Easiest review app by far to install and integrate! Worked perfectly with my theme and I didn’t have to add any additional code. Their online support is quick and helped me when I needed it. Definitely recommend this app!

Filigree & Shadow
24 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 1 décembre 2023

Although this app wasn't the perfect fit for me, it truly is an amazing app! You are also able to customize it to your branding which is nice. I had the opportunity to speak to Marcus who answered any questions and concerns that I was having about the app. He gave me all the clarification I needed and I will be redownloading in the future when it fits my needs!

Vyas & Co
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 janvier 2024

Customer service is top notch! Malvina rocks! I was looking for a review app that primarily did store reviews as opposed to product reviews. This app does both!

Casual Cache
Environ 14 heures d’utilisation de l’application
28 novembre 2023

Junip has been great for us. Easy to use with really helpful onboarding. The support staff have been fantastic and friendly as well :)
Can't recommend enough.

Awesome customer support!

Babo Botanicals
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 novembre 2023

We recently migrated from Stamped to Junip and I was impressed with Junip's documentation and excellent chat support during that process. So far, been very happy with Junip. Would highly recommend to anyone that uses Stamped and is looking for a better reviews app.

Ornot Online Store
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
12 décembre 2023

Customer Service Team are really helpful.

Homebody
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 mars 2024

this is by far the best review app on Shopify

Crafted Ilumination
Nouvelle-Zélande
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application