Avis (492)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 février 2024

Great product, unbelievable service with great people. I wouldn't ever switch platforms because of how great this service is.

New Level Golf Co
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 mars 2024

Great support from Marcus, excited to get started with requesting reviews!

DMY Studios
Royaume-Uni
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 mars 2024

Easy to work with and very responsive support.

Bowtreader
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
4 juin 2024

The app is great and the customer service is outstanding! Extremely helpful. I would absolutely recommend Junip.

Wearing It Well Shop
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application
18 janvier 2024

Junip is such an effective and easy-to-use app for your store's product reviews! Their team members and customer service are also some of the best I've had the pleasure of coming across, hands down! Very friendly, straightforward, and prompt whenever you need troubleshooting -- it makes all the difference!

Dog Is Human
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
29 février 2024

Excellent service, easy to use app and mobile friendly UX for consumers. Win, win, win!

cocokind
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 février 2024

this has been a great review app for our small online store, I'd recommend, it's easy to use!

Woodard's Farm
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2024

Junip is the best reviews app available for Shopify stores, period. I've used several others in the past, including Yotpo. Even if priced equally, the hands-on support you'll receive from Stuart, Malvina, and the rest of the Junip team, easily put Junip in a class of their own. When you factor in the savings and ease of use, compared to Yotpo, there isn't even a conversation to be had. Switch to Junip if you haven't already, and thank me later.

Outstanding Foods
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 avril 2024

Awesome app and great support. Malvina went above and beyond - strongly recommend this app.

TRUE Footwear
Environ 24 heures d’utilisation de l’application
2 janvier 2024

I haven’t had any issues whatsoever, it was easy to set up, my customers have found it easy to use, I like that it sends an automated mail requesting the review (one less thing to worry about), the support too has been great, this might sound minute but I like that I could customise the colour of the stars to match my brand colours, the fact that the reviews are on the home page actually makes a difference for new customers. Thanks Junip

Tega Milton