Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 janvier 2024

Junip is such an effective and easy-to-use app for your store's product reviews! Their team members and customer service are also some of the best I've had the pleasure of coming across, hands down! Very friendly, straightforward, and prompt whenever you need troubleshooting -- it makes all the difference!

Dog Is Human
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2024

Quick response. Great trouble-shooting with resolution of issue.

VIP Wellness Tea®
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 30 janvier 2024

Hit submit too soon on original review, so happy with the team and communication!

Apollo Scrubs
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
10 janvier 2024

We moved from Yotpo to Junip and haven't looked back :) Marcus has been great with on boarding and follow ups to make sure we are getting the best use of the tool. Junip looks way better than any other review app, we love the layout and functionality! Thanks again - Ryan at US Wall Decor

US Wall Decor
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 janvier 2024

Very happy with Junip. Works very well.

Printed Coffee Cup Sleeves
2 janvier 2024

I haven’t had any issues whatsoever, it was easy to set up, my customers have found it easy to use, I like that it sends an automated mail requesting the review (one less thing to worry about), the support too has been great, this might sound minute but I like that I could customise the colour of the stars to match my brand colours, the fact that the reviews are on the home page actually makes a difference for new customers. Thanks Junip

Tega Milton
Nigeria
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2024

Junip is easy to use and their support is quick and helpful. I like it better than other review apps that I've used.

The LoudCup Company
19 décembre 2023

Amazing experience and great team of people working in customer support. They go above and beyond to their customer needs and in quick and timely fashion.
Wish them all the best.

Baloo Living
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2024

Junip is the best reviews app available for Shopify stores, period. I've used several others in the past, including Yotpo. Even if priced equally, the hands-on support you'll receive from Stuart, Malvina, and the rest of the Junip team, easily put Junip in a class of their own. When you factor in the savings and ease of use, compared to Yotpo, there isn't even a conversation to be had. Switch to Junip if you haven't already, and thank me later.

Outstanding Foods