Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 janvier 2024

Junip is easy to use and their support is quick and helpful. I like it better than other review apps that I've used.

The LoudCup Company
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2024

Quick response. Great trouble-shooting with resolution of issue.

VIP Wellness Tea®
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 1 décembre 2023

Although this app wasn't the perfect fit for me, it truly is an amazing app! You are also able to customize it to your branding which is nice. I had the opportunity to speak to Marcus who answered any questions and concerns that I was having about the app. He gave me all the clarification I needed and I will be redownloading in the future when it fits my needs!

Vyas & Co
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 30 janvier 2024

Hit submit too soon on original review, so happy with the team and communication!

Apollo Scrubs
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
28 novembre 2023

Junip has been great for us. Easy to use with really helpful onboarding. The support staff have been fantastic and friendly as well :)
Can't recommend enough.

Twisted Beast
Royaume-Uni
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

Had to make a sudden last minute switch from Okendo. So far, Junip has been lightyears better. Mainly their customer service is incredibly helpful and the app has more of what I need while at the same time is more affordable for my small business. Just wish I found Junip sooner.

Made For The Lake Co.
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
20 novembre 2023

We recently migrated from Stamped to Junip and I was impressed with Junip's documentation and excellent chat support during that process. So far, been very happy with Junip. Would highly recommend to anyone that uses Stamped and is looking for a better reviews app.

Ornot Online Store
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 novembre 2023

If you are on an expensive, stagnant or slow page speed reviews app you should just make the switch. With the support of the Junip team and their tools and automation we were able to fully migrate in a week and cancel our old service. The Klaviyo integration is really seamless and easy to set up from the start and we really didn't lose any time because we can also send campaigns to purchasers who purchased while we were mid-migration. Everything about using the product from the end user experience and the UI for managing is 5 start. If your unhappy with your current provider don't wait, just make the switch and you'll be glad you did.

Sacred Rituel Beauty
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 janvier 2024

Very happy with Junip. Works very well.

Printed Coffee Cup Sleeves
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 janvier 2024

The customer service is stellar. Did not expect to be able to have it up and running so fast. Thank you!

Boquet