Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 décembre 2023

Customer Service Team are really helpful.

Homebody
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 janvier 2024

Awesome customer support!

Babo Botanicals
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 janvier 2024

Customer service is top notch! Malvina rocks! I was looking for a review app that primarily did store reviews as opposed to product reviews. This app does both!

Casual Cache
Environ 14 heures d’utilisation de l’application
14 décembre 2023

Great tool and great team!

Fulton & Roark
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 octobre 2023

Team was very helpful with implementation. We found the process to be seamless and the set up on our site very straightforward. Highly recommend if you are looking for a focused Reviews plug in.

Kreatures of Habit
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
1 octobre 2023

I love how easy and seamless the Junip set up was. It was super easy to transfer from our previous review app without interruption. I am very satisfied with the app!

Harlem Candle Company
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 octobre 2023

The UI for managing your reviews/flows is easy to navigate yet comprehensive enough for what you're trying to achieve. Also their support team is super responsive and helpful with answering any questions. The pricing is also very reasonable for the features provided. I can't recommend them enough!

Waterdoctor
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 septembre 2023

Amazing service. Marcus is always 5 steps ahead. He made leaving reviews for customers so easy, and now we're getting so many positive reviews! Very professional and always on time.

nufyx.com
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
25 septembre 2023

So far, my experience has been pretty good. I really like how robust the process is for users to easily upload media from their phones.

FormTheory Athletics
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
31 octobre 2023

Easy to use! Great customer service from Malvina.

GloryLand Food