Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 janvier 2021

Junip has FANTASTIC customer service! They were so helpful and quick to respond, which made set up quick and easy. It's pretty user friendly to navigate too, we're excited to have made the switch to Junip from a different review collection site.

Emmy's Organics
Environ 22 heures d’utilisation de l’application
28 décembre 2020

Amazing! Was thinking of ways to get reviews from past customers and offer an incentive to do it. Reviews are king these days for online shopping and its what we have always been lacking. This app does it so effortlessly! Sent out emails to all customers for the past year, gave them a 15% off discount code on their next order if they completed one, and just sat back and watched all these amazing reviews come in! Good info on the analytics page. You can accept or reject what you like or don't like. Can't find any fualts yet. The support team reached out right away and helped me get it on our product grid page, they looked at our site without asking them to do it and emailed me to let me know they can tweak it even better. Just get it, you won't be let down.

FLUX and STONE
Environ 21 heures d’utilisation de l’application
25 janvier 2022

very good,it is very helpful for my business.hope can updated with new function and connect with more app

AUA CROWN HOME DECOR FURNITURE STORE
Chine
Environ 12 heures d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2020

Brilliant app + very easy to use and love the customisation. Customer service is excellent too! Would totally recommend!!

The Natty
Royaume-Uni
Environ 7 heures d’utilisation de l’application
6 juin 2022

Me gusto muchiismo, y ayuda a que tus clientes dejen su experiencia completa en tienda. llevaba tiempo buscando una app asi de facil de usar

Sensualité for you
Mexique
Environ 6 heures d’utilisation de l’application
22 novembre 2022

Left yotpo because the price didn't make sense to us. So happy we switched to Junip, the customer service is above and beyond.

Natural Form
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application
10 juin 2021

100000000% better than Yotpo or any other review platform, hands down. And so much more affordable, with personalized CX support!

healthynest
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
1 mai 2021

Just started using it and it appears to work well and have pretty good functionality. I like it so far

The Omega Fitness
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
25 août 2022

Mega gute App. Sobald auf Deutsch, hole ich sie mir. Großartiges Design, sehr gute Service....
Geben Sie Bescheid, wann sie in Deutsch kommt. excellent app. As soon as in German I will get it. Great design, excellent service....
Let me know when it comes in German.

7TEA®
Allemagne
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
19 novembre 2019

Junip looks way more professional than any of the other review apps I tried... support was awesome as well!

without co.