Junip ‑ Product Reviews , 467 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
14 maj 2024

We've loved using Junip! It's a great app at a great price. Plus, the support from the team (specifically Marcus!) has been excellent. Highly recommend this for all your review needs!

Modern Citizen
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
23 maj 2024

Highly recommend! Lots of easy integrations on product pages, custom badges, home pages, etc.

Great support and clean display.

Gotta get on Junip!

Cockuterie Boards
Kanada
30 april 2024

Using Junip has been one of the best ways to increase our online sales organically. The app is super easy, and integrates seamlessly with my store. Which deserves 5 stars in itself, as many Shopify apps require so much leg work to get up and running, thus taking away quality time from my team. The cherry on top with June is their customer service. Kind, friendly, and helpful. Choose Junip, and thank me later!

Yenisi Beauty ®
14 april 2024

Great app, great service.

Grüns
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
10 april 2024

I was previously on another review platform that was much more expensive and not user-friendly. Junip is very easy to navigate and use and at a great price.

American Bench Craft
8 maj 2024

The Junip app is a smooth and intuitive platform to use. Support is top-notch and they genuinely care about your success. We have seen exponential growth in reviews since beginning our partnership.

Momentous
6 månader användning av appen
13 mars 2024

Great app, easy to use, customer support is fantastic, guided me through everything I needed help with.

The Picket Fence Company
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
11 april 2024

Friendly customer support. Easy to use app.

Keeps Home
9 månader användning av appen
20 mars 2024

Does what I wanted, it's nice to highlight reviews to build customer confidence.

RockSolid Scales
17 maj 2024

Super user friendly with widgets and customer flows to collect reviews. Plus the Junip team provides some of the best support I've seen when it comes to questions on installation and best practices too!

My Perfect Pet