Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 5, 2020

We've been using Junip for a couple months now. We're super happy with how the reviews page can also be used as a gallery for user generated content as well. Easy to use, and the team is great!

Mirasand
September 25, 2020

Best thing about this app. Customer Service. I didn't want to manually install this app since recieving errors on trying to use automatic install and I was able to get assistance on having their team integrate this within my store. Thank you!

Bunny Roo
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited July 7, 2020

By far the fastest loading review app we found. Looks great, easy to use dashboard & awesome docs as well! Never needed to use customer support (everything was super simple), but they still reached out to check in & make sure we were doing well a couple weeks in.

Hoppier
May 20, 2020

Brilliant app + very easy to use and love the customisation. Customer service is excellent too! Would totally recommend!!

The Natty
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
May 13, 2020

The Junip team could not have been more helpful with the integration process of their app for our new Shopify store. They helped us migrate from one review platform to theirs and were so helpful along the way. The features of Junip are easy to use and seamless with our store. Additionally, they are continuing to roll out new features that are perfect for our needs. Highly recommend!!

Art of Tea
Edited May 7, 2020

Super detailed app. Stuart provided prompt and excellent support with understanding the app functionality to the very minute detail.

App could use more functionality with manual reminders. But overall best review app out there, 10/10 would recommend.

Bummer
India
Time spent using app: 24 days
May 5, 2020

Fantastic app! It was easy to import old reviews from my previous ratings app and the customer service can’t be beat. There are great options and customization available for a very reasonable monthly price. Highly recommend!

Zenimal™
Time spent using app: 25 days
April 17, 2020

We couldn't be more pleased with Junip. It was an incredibly simple, streamlined transition from Yotpo, and both the product the customer support have been outstanding.

Oats Overnight
April 17, 2020

Junip is very easy to set up and the support is amazing! Compared to other platforms, they're extremely cost effective and impactful across our business. Looking forward to seeing what else I can accomplish with this app!

Origins Apparel
Edited April 15, 2020

The app is buttery smooth and the support responsive. I experienced zero friction tooling this service. I think this app is just as good as, or better than, other bloated product and store reviews apps such as Yotpo. I highly recommend this app.

Vidlogix