Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Gather & display reviews (product reviews, store reviews, UGC)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GETPLNTD

I am super happy im using Junip on my site. It allows me to get real and honest feedback and since my product is THE BEST, all my customers can see other customers amazing 5 star reviews!

Range Leather Co

Switched from Judge—the backend & frontend UI is much better, review request system is easier to use/more robust, and the integrations work flawlessly with our 2.0 theme.

Icemob

Junip is the best review app we've used, I researched and tested many different review apps in the past. It was super easy to implement custom CSS, great integrations, and it just works. There's no hiccups or random issues, it looks great and just works smoothly. Highly recommend, the support team is amazing as well.

OUI the People

Highly Recommend. Very easy integration and the support team is always quick to respond and help with any request.

UpCircle Beauty Europe

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Wonderful support to help us with our integration - highly responsive and helps us replicate the solution we had with a more expensive company previously. Would recommend!

Jot

Does everything our old app would do and much more... but better and faster. Set up and ongoing support has been far beyond expectation. Thanks guys!

Franklin's Gourmet Popcorn

Great team, great development. Super easy to use back end interface and lots of great customizations of consumer review requests. I'd recommend!

Loftie

Huge improvement over Yotpo (which we were using before and is just a total dinosaur; truly nothing but trouble). Junip has worked well and the customer service is excellent.

Tom Beckbe

This is a great app. We have used other, more expensive products that don't compare. Junip has an easy, intuitive UI and a very helpful team.

playfulacre

Time spent using app 1 day

Super easy to set up. Great app. Love the automation and ease of set up. Reccomend for any buisness owner