Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Gather & display reviews (product reviews, store reviews, UGC)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Smpl

I can't recommend Junip enough. We first started with Yotpo, then switched to Okendo but we weren't thrilled with the design customizability nor the ease of review submissions. We switched to Junip and got up and running within days. Their team matched our brand aesthetic exactly and we immediately saw an uptick in review submission rates! I highly recommend.

JillyAtlanta

I wanted an app that would be able to reach out to my past buyers and ask for a review. I'm also pretty picky about how the email looks...I wanted my branding and also had to have a very professional touch. Junip fit the bill! Not to mention they are easily accessible and so helpful for any questions. An A+ all the way around!

Devoción

Great app for reviews. Clean, customizable interface, and awesome customer support. We've seen huge increase in reviews since installing. Highly recommend

FOR OTHERS

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is super easy to set up and use. Stuart and the Junip team couldn't have been better at doing a demo and answering any questions we had promptly. Highly recommend!

MEMORY LANE CANDLE CO.

I can't remember if I had an issue with this app, but I ended up going with another app that I was already using. I am leaving this review based on their customer service. Very kind, friendly and understanding. There were some misunderstandings from another developer, which Stuart advised very kindly. I have no doubt this is an amazing app, but certainly their customer service is enough to make me want to come back again. We need more people like Stuart. Wishing them much success.

Olga & Elle

Location New Zealand

I trialed a couple of apps before coming across Junip. I found them hard to navigate and couldn't figure out if they would do exactly what I needed. When I signed up to trial Junip, Marcus reached out straight away, introduced himself and offered his help should I need any assistance. He answered all my questions super quick and confirmed Junip could be used for site reviews instead of product reviews (which is exactly what I wanted). He also offered to set up the reviews on my website since my knowledge with this sort of thing is very limited! So far I'm very happy with how Junip looks on my website and that you can customise it to suit your theme. Really looking forward to receiving reviews with Junip now that I am all set up. Highly recommend. Amazing customer service. Thanks Marcus!

Emily Hare

Super easy to install and managed to get a few previous customers to give me a review which is nice! Still not entirely sure whether to keep it on my website due to the sort of thing I sell (www.emilyhare.co.uk) but hopefully it will inspire confidence in some!

Erica's Beauty Bin

Very easy to use! I enjoyed! My customers will be able to rant and rave about my products!! I give this app 5 stars.

indiqueclix.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to get my customers to rate my products. This is my first time using an app like this. So far so good.

Halfday

The best reviews app by every relevant metric - the most affordable pricing, the best customer service, the most seamless integrations with third-party apps, and the easiest to use!