Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 31, 2022

Junip has been really great for us so far. It is very easy to get setup and running and the interface is very intuitive for us and for our customers to leave reviews.

Freestyle
May 31, 2022

We're using this to boost our UGC collection, as well as improve our review-collection flows. Integrates fantastically with Klaviyo (some super helpful guides on their site) and looks great. Stuart has been super helpful with answering questions, and stoked to see how it boosts our business. Well designed UI and features (including having products share reviews, which is amazing for the kits we sell)

Dr Bugs Popcorn
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 days
May 27, 2022

You are awesome! Thankyou! This app is going to give us reviews and that will help our business prosper and inspire other customers to shop with us. I know we will be long time business partners with Junip and the employees associated.

qubit1
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 25, 2022

What an amazing team! Marcus helped install and set up the app on our custom site - an amazing personal experience! The app is seamless for both business owners and customers and such an upgrade from the standard shopify review plug ins. Absolutely would recommend!

Ries
May 19, 2022

I can't recommend Junip enough. We first started with Yotpo, then switched to Okendo but we weren't thrilled with the design customizability nor the ease of review submissions. We switched to Junip and got up and running within days. Their team matched our brand aesthetic exactly and we immediately saw an uptick in review submission rates! I highly recommend.

Smpl
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 19, 2022

I wanted an app that would be able to reach out to my past buyers and ask for a review. I'm also pretty picky about how the email looks...I wanted my branding and also had to have a very professional touch. Junip fit the bill! Not to mention they are easily accessible and so helpful for any questions. An A+ all the way around!

JillyAtlanta
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 18, 2022

Great app for reviews. Clean, customizable interface, and awesome customer support. We've seen huge increase in reviews since installing. Highly recommend

Devoción
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 17, 2022

This app is super easy to set up and use. Stuart and the Junip team couldn't have been better at doing a demo and answering any questions we had promptly. Highly recommend!

FOR OTHERS
May 16, 2022

I can't remember if I had an issue with this app, but I ended up going with another app that I was already using. I am leaving this review based on their customer service. Very kind, friendly and understanding. There were some misunderstandings from another developer, which Stuart advised very kindly. I have no doubt this is an amazing app, but certainly their customer service is enough to make me want to come back again. We need more people like Stuart. Wishing them much success.

MEMORY LANE CANDLE CO.
Time spent using app: 10 days
May 11, 2022

I trialed a couple of apps before coming across Junip. I found them hard to navigate and couldn't figure out if they would do exactly what I needed. When I signed up to trial Junip, Marcus reached out straight away, introduced himself and offered his help should I need any assistance. He answered all my questions super quick and confirmed Junip could be used for site reviews instead of product reviews (which is exactly what I wanted). He also offered to set up the reviews on my website since my knowledge with this sort of thing is very limited! So far I'm very happy with how Junip looks on my website and that you can customise it to suit your theme. Really looking forward to receiving reviews with Junip now that I am all set up. Highly recommend. Amazing customer service. Thanks Marcus!

Olga & Elle