Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Gather & display reviews (product reviews, store reviews, UGC)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1 review

Candyor

Still no French language. Cool apparently it doesn't seem like your priority to make your app accessible to more stores. I've been waiting for more than a month to incorporate their solution on my site because I really like the features it offers but today I see that it still hasn't bothered to include the possibility of translate their widget! So it will be without me, I will see another opinion solution ... Too bad and good luck!

November 24, 2021

Hey Kevin - sorry to hear this is how it came across to you!

As we mentioned in support about a month ago when you tried our app, Junip is a really small team & working as hard as possible to create the best reviews experience available - unfortunately translations from English is not yet one of those things. Part of what's attracted you to our tool (as you mentioned you "really like the features") is that we stay focused on what we know we can do extremely well & fight the urge to ship anything "half baked" as so many of our competitors do.

We've never claimed to support French, or any multi-language functionality & are very explicit that Junip is an English language solution at the moment. I'm sorry you felt the need to submit a 1-star based on this, but totally respect your right to do so & again, appreciate your passion for using Junip on your store!

We look forward to the day when we can do translations "right" & will be able to support many more stores like yours in the same way we currently support the English language market :)

Be well & happy holidays!

- Stuart, Founder @ Junip