Junip Product Reviews

Junip Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product reviews & photo reviews - drive conversions & sales

Vyten Career Coaching

Beautiful mobile user interfaces and all the features of the top review apps (like UGC/upload photos) are available here! The difference is Junip has these features at a fraction of the price of their competitors. Time to stop getting ripped off by the other apps and switch to Junip!

Corq Yoga

Have been a huge fan of Junip going back to when they launched. I never have to worry about my review process/flow anymore which is a big relief and our review % has gone up significantly since rolling it out. I recommend this to everyone with a Shopify store.

Regimen Lab

Excellent core product, steady stream of updates, and very responsive team. Have previously used multiple review platforms in the past and I am very happy with the results we're seeing with Junip - strongly recommended!

Finn

Junip is great. Stuart and team were very helpful in getting us set up in a custom environment. We're enjoying the ease of setup and the simplicity of the backend.

Mirasand

We've been using Junip for a couple months now. We're super happy with how the reviews page can also be used as a gallery for user generated content as well. Easy to use, and the team is great!

Bunny Roo

Best thing about this app. Customer Service. I didn't want to manually install this app since recieving errors on trying to use automatic install and I was able to get assistance on having their team integrate this within my store. Thank you!

Go Fetch! pet food

Well designed, easy to use review app. Very attractive UI. Fast, friendly support from Stuart as well. Highly recommended.

Hoppier

By far the fastest loading review app we found. Looks great, easy to use dashboard & awesome docs as well! Never needed to use customer support (everything was super simple), but they still reached out to check in & make sure we were doing well a couple weeks in.

The Natty

Brilliant app + very easy to use and love the customisation. Customer service is excellent too! Would totally recommend!!

Art of Tea

The Junip team could not have been more helpful with the integration process of their app for our new Shopify store. They helped us migrate from one review platform to theirs and were so helpful along the way. The features of Junip are easy to use and seamless with our store. Additionally, they are continuing to roll out new features that are perfect for our needs. Highly recommend!!

Previous 1 3 4