Junip: Product & Photo Reviews

Junip: Product & Photo Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Increase sales with beautiful product reviews & photo reviews

Nooks

Looks great and does exactly whats needed. Great addition to the store. More importantly though, the customer support is exceptional. Stuart was there every step of the way from the initial conversation to onboarding and was a great help. Highly recommend this app - switched over from YotPo and won't be looking back.

Sleep Plus Drink

Very clear and concise dashboard, easy onboarding. Great App!! Looking forward to checking it out in more detail.

Meesha Farzaneh LLC

honestly, I have never had a plug in app provide faster pop up chat and email customer service replies. Really seamless setup process. I love how the product rating stars show up on my product photos when you hover your mouse over them. Customer service is lightning fast.

Whiskey & Wolf Supply Co

Slick & intuitive customer reviews. The photo reviews feature is awesome and love that we can fully brand everything. Super easy to setup and the support team went above and beyond in helping us integrate.

Care Collective Co.

Incredibly simple to set up and configure to work for my store. You won't find a more straightforward backend or pricing that makes this much sense.

Até Colas o Pistão

This app has allowed me to add Photos to my reviews and I really love the fact they make it free for the first 500 orders which is very helpful for those who are just starting out!

The support team is also very responsive and extremely helpful!

Casorni Watches

This app is really really really good. I am very happy with it. Very easy to use and customize their features for what I want on my store. 10/10 recommend

Deskmate

Junip was so easy to set up. Within a few minutes we've imported our old reviews and already had new reviews coming in.

Kotn

FINALLY! A review app that isn’t super expensive and/or super janky — this team nailed it! Love Junip! They’re just getting started and it’s already my favourite review app. The ideas behind how their building the app is so fantastic, I can’t wait to see where they go!

Tsuika Patches

Fantastic app! Looks a million times better than other review apps out there. On top of that, they have really, really good customer service, and are able to help with any issue! It's also great being able to have in certain review criteria for specific products. 11/10. Would install again.

Previous 1