Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Gather & display reviews (product reviews, store reviews, UGC)

Alien Coffee Bean

Everything has been easy to use from integration to the store from customer use. I currently use the free plan available as we are a new store.

TailsNTrailsBakery

Friendly and professional, Marcus was 100% happy to sort any issues I had with a genuine eagerness to help. I hope the chat will connect me with him again if I ever need more help with Junip - his customer service is amazing!

CELLULAR WORLDS

This app is very easy to set-up and straight to the point. I started getting reviews the very first day I added it to my site.

SNIFF & SNUFF

Great app. Tried many other review apps before deciding on Junip. Integrates well with 2.0 theme. Love how beautiful and smooth the review forms are.

Madly Art

I literally just integrated this but I already know I am absolutely going to love it. Got a review within 5 minutes

japhethchiara

100% love it. It's very easy to use and fix into my Shopify store. The customer service is good too. Highly recommend.

Catori Clothing

Better features, better support and a better pricing structure than almost every other competitor out there

ujji

Junip is excellent. We leverage SMS heavily as a brand, and I was surprised to find no other reviews product but Junip integrates with Postscript to allow us to request reviews via the same phone number our customers are already texting. It's a glaring gap that the Junip team has been wise to fill. Customer engagement with reviews has been great, and Junip provides a lot of power and flexibility in how customers are polled – rating custom traits along a scale, custom questions, etc. It's very well executed. There's less clarity that I'd like on how to customize the on-site embed css as a non-developer (we operate a headless store), and it would be helpful to have a resource that explained, say, all Junip classes and how to select them. That said, the team has been really responsive in helping us figure this out with personalized support. Onward and upward to Junip. Highly recommend.

Rare by Nature

We are very happy with this app. We also had a fantastic on-boarding experience with Marcus from Junip who helped us to optimise everything for success.

Pound Cake

The app is a little pricey; however, it allows you to customize reviews to your specific brand/business which is neat. Unlike YotPo that charges a shit ton to do the same, Junip allows you to do that for a fraction of the cost.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15