Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Gather & display reviews (product reviews, store reviews, UGC)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Valentich Goods

I've been using Junip for a few months now - no complaints! Their customer service is excellent! Switched templates and had some issues, which they were able to fix for me within a few minutes. Really appreciate the support.

Natural Form

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Left yotpo because the price didn't make sense to us. So happy we switched to Junip, the customer service is above and beyond.

Fancii & Co.

I can't say enough good things about this app. It increased our review conversion rate by 22% since our switch from Okendo, and their customer support team (mega shout out to Marcus) are phenomenal. Make the switch to Junip. You won't be disappointed.

Lord’s Work

5 stars for superb customer service alone. I left a review due to some issues I was having with connectivity and showing my review (that I was able to rectify), but the change is my review is based on Marcus C who wrote me MORE THAN ONCE to make sure I felt supported. You don't find that level of support for a business as small as mine. Not only did he offer to support me himself, he left instructions on how to follow up in the future. Things happen, technology fumbles, but customer service goes A LONG WAY with me. Junip has a gem with Marcus C. Thank you!

beam

Time spent using app About 2 months

We were previously on a larger, more expensive, Reviews & ratings platform and since the migration to Junip, I have nothing but great feedback! The team was responsive, attentive and was there every step of the way through onboarding and implementation. Their UI is great and their mobile responsive modal is a significant improvement to what we had previously. Great all around, would highly recommend!

Chocolat de Kat

Great product with very awesome post-purchase flow and review generation. Top notch support. Highly recommend!

Retrograde Supply Co

Junip has been easy to integrate and use with our site. We had trouble importing some of our previous reviews but the support was top notch and super patient with us. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to add product reviews to their site. Thanks Marcus for all your help!

Deux par Deux

We've recently switched from Yotpo to Junip, and our experience has been very good. We had an amazing level of support during onboarding and the team has been very responsive to fixing everything to our needs. I can only recommend their service. 5 stars!

FRANC

We are loving Junip so far. Have tried a few of the other larger and maybe more widely known review apps and so far Junip beats them in all categories.

Lookomorie

Time spent using app About 24 hours

I recently installed Junip and had issues importing the reviews from my previous platform. The customer service was extremely helpful and they quickly resolved the problem. Highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29