Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 100% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de marzo de 2024

Great job, sorted my goose up and made it even better.
Keep up the good work.
Shane

Shanes Shoe Repairs
Nueva Zelanda
12 días usando la aplicación
Mintt Studio respondió 9 de marzo de 2024

Hello Shane, thank you so much for this 5 star review! It's amazing to hear that you enjoyed our app. Best wishes!

15 de diciembre de 2023

Support is amazing, helped me with some customization. Probably the best tiktok video feed on the app store!

Bang Sniff
2 días usando la aplicación
Mintt Studio respondió 16 de diciembre de 2023

Hello Bang Sniff, thank you so much for this 5 star review! It makes us really happy to hear that you enjoyed the experience with our Support team. If you ever need assistance again don't hesitate to reach out. Best wishes!

20 de diciembre de 2023

Quick and helpful customer service and my TikTok feed looks great!

The-Mix-Up
Alrededor de 21 horas usando la aplicación
Mintt Studio respondió 21 de diciembre de 2023

Hello The-Mix-Up, thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our app and support. If you ever need assistance again don't hesitate to reach out to us. Wishing you all the best!

14 de noviembre de 2023

RITA
Alemania
3 meses usando la aplicación
Mintt Studio respondió 15 de noviembre de 2023

Hello RITA, thank you so much for this 5 star review! It's amazing to know that you enjoyed our app. Best wishes!

29 de febrero de 2024

Thank you for your help.

Novus Precision
7 minutos usando la aplicación
Mintt Studio respondió 2 de marzo de 2024

Hello Novus Precision, thank you so much for this 5 star review! It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed the experience with our app. Best wishes!

19 de marzo de 2023

A cracking little app. works well and is very easy to setup and install.
Look well on my page and has some basic design features.
For £8.50 for the year it's worth it.
I also use there instagram feed app

The 3D Wall Panel Company
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Mintt Studio respondió 19 de marzo de 2023

Hi The 3D Wall Panel Company, thank you very much for leaving us this 5 star review! It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed our app 😊 Best wishes!

8 de enero de 2023

Sieht sehr gut aus und das Einfügen hat sehr gut funktioniert.
Vielleicht werde ich es bald mal kaufen, ich werde es erst noch ein wenig ausprobieren.

OUTDOOR_GER
Alemania
10 meses usando la aplicación
Mintt Studio respondió 8 de enero de 2023

OUTDOOR_GER, vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung und die netten Worte 💪

14 de enero de 2023

This is a really neat app. It was easy to install, and the display options are sensible and easy to set up. I had a very good experience with the development team who were very proactive in flagging an issue with the feed and the store theme and then fixing it straight away.
I also use the Instagram app on the home page, which is just as smart to use and looks great.

urmypetfriend
Reino Unido
9 meses usando la aplicación
Mintt Studio respondió 14 de enero de 2023

Hi urmypetfriend, thank you very much for this 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our app and the experience with our Support Team. If you ever need any assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us 😊 Best wishes!

11 de agosto de 2023

Easy to use and setup, great look. Looks nice on website too, does an excellent job directing to TikTok page

My Store
3 meses usando la aplicación
Mintt Studio respondió 13 de agosto de 2023

Hello My Store, thank you so much for this 5 star review! It's fantastic to hear that found our app easy to use and that you are happy with it. Best wishes!

27 de julio de 2023

I really like this app it works great for showing videos on your website of your tiktok. As well its great to connect your social to you platform and all together to have a good flow of people really interested In your products. -pressedbydesi

Pressedbydesi
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Mintt Studio respondió 29 de julio de 2023

Hello Pressedbydesi, thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our app 😊 Have a nice day!