Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 mai 2024

I've been working with JustUno for a few years now. I really like working with Miranda from their team. She's my account rep and always brings a ton of great ideas to the table when we do our check-ins. They have a lot of features, so many options when it comes to targeting your website visitors, I simply don't have enough hours in my day to do them all but there' lots you can do with their app. Definitely worth trying if you are on the fence.

Kerrits Equestrian Apparel
Environ 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
12 avril 2024

Using Justuno for our on-site promotions has been a game-changer for our marketing strategy. Their platform seamlessly integrates with our Shopify store, and it’s incredibly easy to launch and manage promotions that truly engage with our audience.

I also highly recommend Justuno's managed services as an option. We’ve taken our promotional campaigns to the next level with their work. Their team is not just responsive and knowledgeable; they bring a level of expertise and innovation that adds significant value to our efforts. The guidance, innovation and creative they provide have helped us not only in executing effective promotions but also in ensuring these are perfectly aligned with our marketing goals and our brand.

Justuno has become a core component of our marketing infrastructure. Their tools and services have empowered us to create compelling, effective promotions that drive engagement and sales. If you're looking to enhance your on-site marketing, I can't recommend Justuno highly enough.

TRIBAL Hollywood
Plus de 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
23 avril 2024

We've been using Justuno self-managed for the better part of the last 7 years, and have been so happy with it. However, moving to Managed Services has been a game-changer for us! We never knew what we were missing, how fully customizable the platform and functions are, what additional functions were available to us that were going unused because we thought they would be too complicated to use, etc. And, to top it all off, our dedicated account manager, Miranda, has been a dream to work with!

Seamless integration with Shopify (we are on Plus), in literally two keystrokes.

There are a lot of marketing add-ons in the Shopify App store, but if you want something that just works, has US based support and customer service, and will be there for you whether you're just starting out/growing, or are a full blown e-comm behemoth, Justuno is the marketing app I'd recommend.

Kiyonna
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 mai 2024

Fantastic easy onboarding with Justuno, we got stuck right in and rolled campaigns out almost immediately! We were working with Kelsey and I can't recommend her enough - very supportive and informative.

111SKIN
Royaume-Uni
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 avril 2014

Easy to implement; nice customization interface; and I've already added to my email marketing list. Nice.

Reviv Serums
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 5 juin 2016

This app is awesome and so is the Justuno Team. They write some really good blogs, offering some pre-made graphics that are good and generally provide a good product at a reasonable cost. They continue to make improvments to their "how to information' as they grow

David Crighton
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 avril 2014

justuno has been a great addition to our Shopify store

We have tried a variety of apps and unlinked most. But justuno is written well and is adaptive to our needs. It is easy to customize the colors to match our site. The look is clean, so it doesn't fight the design. 100% recommend justuno.

jimmyCASE
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2014

Very easy to write a review for our customers. Its straightforward design makes us feel comfortable to ask reviews from our shoppers. Highly recommmend.

Tableware, Cookware, Home Decor, Wedding Gift, Tea set, Candle, Kitchenware, Scented Candles, Teapot, Cup In Hong Kong | DancingnDining.com
Royaume-Uni
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
6 octobre 2014

Incredibly easy to set up and customize for my store. Definitely a great option for turning your browsing potential customers into purchasers and gaining a stronger following. Haven't had any problems or issues with it at all :)

Stark Street Clothing
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
6 janvier 2014

This is really simple and I await the effectiveness of it! The major benefit is that you can customize the button color and whatnot, to perfectly tailor to the layout of the website. Thanks Justuno!

The Lettuce Leaf