Popups for Email, SMS & Upsell

Segmented popups for GDPR & cookies, banners & personalization

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

Felicce

Great app. Help us to maximize our results through marketing actions. We recommend to all user of Shopify.

HSU JEWELLERY LONDON

It is an which is easy to use and helpful to do the promotion. It can engage the customer to see your product and sales.

Cotber

Awesome app. Very helpful for collecting emails and leads,
I would recommend this 100%. Just check it out

Datormagazin

Just started using Justuno and so far so good. One of our first banners got corrupted during editing and we had to start from scratch, so make sure you use the duplicate feature as a backup tool. The support was quick, and the free option seems to offer a loot of features.

Rockins

Great stuff, does the job! Great stuff, does the job!Great stuff, does the job!Great stuff, does the job!Great stuff, does the job!Great stuff, does the job!

Pink and Caboodle

I actually put off setting this up for quite a while because I thought it was going to be so hard, but the flow made it a breeze to get my first promotion going. This started working the first night, so I realized I missed a lot of visitor sign ups I could have been getting if I'd set it up sooner. Plenty of fonts to choose from for the design, but I wish the list actually showed what the font looked like instead of just the name. Had to run through quite a few before I found what I was looking for, but it ended up looking great!

Rasa Koffee

I used this app to make a pop up for a free program opt-in. I like that I am able to customize it, but wish it was a little more user friendly.

classapiens

Very useful app and i like to use it but sometimes the changes that i make on the promotions don't take effect. Over all i will continue to use the app and i will get the paid plan as soon as increase my sales.

Salt Atlas

Great app, easy to use and integrate, easy to customize the look of popups too. Only have been using it a week but already got emails!

AlligatorCigs

It seems to lag a bit and the pop ups don't always appear. I'm still working it out though and when it does work it's great.