Popups for Email, SMS & Upsell

Segmented popups for GDPR & cookies, banners & personalization

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

Tiabella Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, very powerful. All I use it for is the top bar countdown timer, which I can get for free from other apps.

If I used the pop ups with more exact targeting it would be worth paying for, but I use another free app for those.

Essentialoilthings

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Still trying it out. Hopefully will perform to its expectations

Buysupps

Great app and great customer service.

Three By Six

This app has been great for showing a splash on my home page. However, it may have a few problems with an ajax-based cart when attempting to trigger exit-on-cart events. Even without them, though, we love the ability to design my form for the various page events we want to track.

The Tip Top Toy Shop

Time spent using app About 2 years

so far this app has really helped to get my site going and save sales.

Familoves

Location Hong Kong SAR

I am still trying with different apps for the abandoned cart recover. I assume it is good cause there are lot of suggested comment to use it.

Saddest Alive

So far so good, popup works and looks great. Molitor music & Saddest Alive clothing has a very unique branding and this app allowed that branding to still be used.

Haven't figured out how to actually get the emails yet but I'm sure its in here somewhere

Turtle Fur

Time spent using app About 1 year

Put into use on www.turtlefur.com. Solid platform, easy installation, some quirks in writing rules. Helpful support.

Heyday Footwear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just added the app today to www.HeydayFootwear.com. I've seen great reviews on the Shopify Entrepreneurs FB group and wanted to try it out!

Sivana

Time spent using app About 1 year

The visual editor is pretty good, but still a little bit unintuitive. I know this is something they are working on.
Their customer support is amazing though! Any time I have an issue, I will usually get a response within the hour.
Overall I'm defintely happy with their service.