Popups for Email, SMS & Upsell

Segmented popups for GDPR & cookies, banners & personalization

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

Fusezin

Not the easiest to use but does the job.

Myeyecolors

Justin helped us capture email address and distribute coupon codes to our customers through Popups. I am having a little trouble with my plan, as I was charged for 100,000 visitors even though we only had about 30,000. I am still trying to figure out how to fix that.

Mercihandy

Very good coupon add, a little bit more native targeting rules (above all buying behavior) would be cool

Finding Vino

Good app. Worth what you pay for it

Ecohug Dog

I love this app! Our store comes with one already, but this one has so much functionality and settings that you can adjust to fit your store, so its great! I love that you can have a little tab that makes your coupon always available to your customers. I am subtracting one star because it is significantly more expensive then comparable apps and I am not sure the cost is always doable for small business.

Saulsgallery

So far so good, I look forward to seeing more results as my shop's traffic increases.

Tro Us

Currently near the end of my free trial and I think that we will definitely be purchasing. It is quite easy to get setup and has lots of options to get exactly the pop-up you want. I particularly like the incredibly specific rule set so you can target exactly which customer you want to see each pop up to the smallest detail.

Would recommend anyone looking for this feature to start a free trial.

Edoughblecookiedough

Justuno is simple to set up, has good support and is great to have something ongoing on your site. Whether you offer a promo to get people to sign up on your email list, or follow you on social media, there are so many easy ways to customize your justuno popup and collect the right data and you actually see the conversions! No technical experience necessary!

Weesqueak

Great customer service, they have never left us hanging. Love how much we can customize the pop ups and rules!

Artesanos Design Collection

Very easy to use. Intuitive with great features. Free version is lacking a lot of features, and the paid version is a little expensive IMO. Outside of this, it is a great app that does wonders for growing your email list. Highly recommend.