Popups for Email, SMS & Upsell

Segmented popups for GDPR & cookies, banners & personalization

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

Game Day Dresses

I'm still struggling with this. It's really extendable but also a bit complicated, or, at least more complicated than it feels like it should be. I'll post another review when I've had more time to understand it.

Urge2buy

Still waiting to see how it works out for us.

Escritthomedecor Gmail Com

I like the app it's great but needs to be more Mobil friendly. Doesn't bring up the full page

Tendanativa

I've installed this app before but gave up because it was too confusing for me and there was a lot of tweaking to do. However, I've decided to give it a go again and try to invest more time in it. I'll update this review after I've used it.

Vorm Clothing Co

Still checking it out. Need to review to activate additional features

Carbon Fiber Hq

Seems like a good app. Still figuring it out

Storiechild

So far it's good, but we are using the wheel of fortune feature and it doesn't allow us to edit the color of the wheel wedges... EVERYTHING else can be edited, but that can't. We are still using for now, but it''s really odd to me that there's so much modification that's allowed, but that can't be edited.

For us it seems like a major factor because we don't want it to be garrish.

Update:
The pre-made banner ads seem easier to use and really helpful and fast around the holidays.

Knots By Cj

Pretty good. Bit confusing to use

Spitfire Direct

Trying to see how well it integrates. Too soon to tell.

100 Hood

just leaving a review to use the app... Ill come back and let you know what I think once they let me install.

initial thoughts, rather crappy I have to write a review to install the app because I don't even know what the app is like yet? Oh well, we will see.