Popups for Email, SMS & Upsell

Segmented popups for GDPR & cookies, banners & personalization

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

Wild Thera

So far it's been ok. I only signed up at the start of September.

It's a bit too early to tell - and I'll be able to give a better update in 6 months.

Positives:
- Good templates
- Decent customization

Negatives:
- Limited Support
- Unable to add multiple fields to form (can only capture email at this time)
- No automatic updates when customers sign up on form. I have to manually log in and check every time. Even then I have to download a spreadsheet to see who is new and not.
- Cannot delete test signups from above spreadsheet.

Again, I'll be in a better place to answer this in 6 months.

Bgrablestore

I used less than the 14 day trial. I liked the popups and it was fairly easy to use. However, I did not get any results.

Love Nykia

It looks great. The trial ended too early so I really didnt get a chance to play around with all the features. Owning a small business is sometimes a 1 man show. they should consider extending the trial period for new business -just a thought. Overall no compliants. I will use the free platform to explore further.

Wedding Mart Online

Great for what it is. Does what you need it to and a good editing system.

Rowaq Stationery And Bookstore

nice app. i want to try it more to ensure all functionality works

Prancingpanties

good so far still trying it out thank you

B Prive

Needed to give a review about 10 seconds in to unlock a feature... let's see what happens!

Awemused

It's a good idea. Unfortunately, the pop up doesn't always pop up. So it's not really helping my customers. There's no real support to help with issues either. If it worked properly, I would rate it higher. Still, I'm sure there are better options available.

Shumuri

Good app, but can be improved even more!!!

Tiesncuffs

Great app when it worked? it group off for some reason and no alerts or advice it wasnt working - it also conflicts heaps with other plugins on home page