Popups for Email, SMS & Upsell

Segmented popups for GDPR & cookies, banners & personalization

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

Cynch Clothing Stretch belts | Solid Color Belts | Men & Women Belts

We really like the idea of the app because it is a nice way to attract people and involve them in our social media network. The promo code is easy to use and we could notice that people like it and get the code.

We also really appreciate the personalizing aspects, the admin part and the tools for customizing.

Nevertheless, we don't see an increase in terms of sales and nobody is checking out with the promo code. That's why we wouldn't be ready top pay for this kind of service so far. We would like to test it a little bit longer until the end of the summer and if we don't have a return of investment (at least 10 sales per month), we won't go for the subscription.

Thanks for asking our feedback and hope it will help. We are available if you need further information.

Cheers

Ed

Wunder Budder

This app is almost awesome. It's a great idea, super easy to use, customize, install, etc. I wish all apps were this easy. But then I came back here and noticed there was a review (scroll to the bottom) mentioning that it covers half the page when using mobile. I tested it out, and for the first second I thought it would be fine, the tab on the side didn't really cover too much, it was thin enough, but then the coupon popped out without me even touching anything. The coupon not only covered the entire screen, but it wouldn't close. I uninstalled this immediately after. I'm so glad I read that as I probably wouldn't have noticed for a while, leaving my site completely unusable on moblie. So, yeah, almost awesome. If there was a way for it to not show up on the mobile version of my side, it would be totally awesome.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next