Popups for Email, SMS & Upsell

Segmented popups for GDPR & cookies, banners & personalization

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

Slightly Buddha

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Worked fine. I'm giving it 2 starts because this seems to be one of those operations that won't let you just cancel your subscription. You have to wait to be "contacted" by a representative. It's been over a week and no one has reached out to help me.

August 22, 2022

Thank you for being a valuable Justuno user, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused in the process of your cancelation. One of our representatives should be reaching out to your team.
We appreciate your business with us and hope to have you back with us in the near future. Justuno has exciting new products and features being released in the next couple of months. Thank you for using Justuno.

Wildlife Tree

Time spent using app About 2 months

This pop up app is just ok. First, we had zero customer support available to fix our issue with Cyber Monday banners not showing up. There are a lot of odd UX issues such as the publish calendar displayed as Monday - Sunday rather than Sunday through Saturday, as we are accustomed to in the U.S. The simple usability issue caused me to schedule critical Black Friday and Cyber Monday banners on the wrong day! Also, I find it very odd to have to inject custom code to make the whole banner clickable. I feel like this is such a common feature to expect that requires 10 steps to get it going. Lastly, it should be assumed that we want to create a banner for all users including desktop, tablet and mobile, so these banners should be designed similar to any other WYSIWYG website builder and allow to toggle between different device views. For some reason, I have to duplicate (also located in a weird place under Settings) the banner and then make changes for another device screen size. It's way too labor intensive. Sounds like they don't do any kind of usability testing.

December 14, 2021

We’re sorry to hear about your experience with our app during such a crucial time. We aim to provide the best customer service possible. Justuno’s product team has ramped up our usability research and our next product release enables the creation of promotions across all devices. We have many more exciting feature sets being released in the next few months. Thank you for being a valued Justuno customer.

BB Buggy

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is not very helpful for our store and it does not work well on the mobile. May try it again in the future.

September 18, 2019

Sorry to hear that you didn't feel Justuno's mobile exit offers were working as well as they could have. Because mobile browsers don't have cursors, our exit behavior offers have slightly less functionality on mobile as they do on desktop. Despite this, we do provide support articles on how to optimize your exit offers with alternative mobile-friendly triggers such a scroll percent, exit using back button, and more.

Can you please check your email for communications from our support team? We have been trying to get in touch to solve this, but unfortunately haven't heard back. We look forward to helping!

Lioness

Time spent using app About 1 year

They were good for a while, but got very expensive and their customer service was very slow, nonrespondent at times, and disappointing. We found a different service that offers the same features we need and also does not ignore questions.

July 23, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that Justuno didn’t quite meet your expectations in those regards. That’s definitely not something we like to hear, and we are already taking your feedback into account as we continue to improve our product offerings and support service.

Swanky Tea

The app seems a bit too complicated for me. I haven't yet gotten it to work. The description and how to is not clear for me.

Puppyman's Trading Co.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app so far is okay, but it's difficult to use and set up (in my opinion). Still learning it, and to be fair I haven't spent that much time in it, but I feel like the app should be simpler to use and thus not requiring as much time from the user to learn it.

M2a2 Gun Mats

Time spent using app About 1 month

Seems to work, ok. Kind of clunky controls and editing features.

UPDATE: I deleted it. It's just too clunky to make any changes.

82gadgets

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 19 minutes

They ask for s review upfront. I'll adjust this review after I tried the plugin.

Alex Sterling London

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

OK app, too complicated to customize, not user friendly

Historical Memories Collection

Time spent using app About 1 hour

excellent app but it doesn't work on mobile version for me

Previous 1