Popups for Email, SMS & Upsell

Segmented popups for GDPR & cookies, banners & personalization

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

USA Scream Pretty

This is a really nice app for enhancing your customer engagement strategy and provides lots of optimization and performance opportunities. Miranda was extremely helpful and valuable in supporting us through the process.

March 2, 2022

Thanks for your feedback on your experience with Justuno. We are glad to hear that Miranda has helped your business grow. Justuno has several product improvements and new product features in the pipeline this year. Stay tuned to our website and social media channels for updates. We look forward to growing alongside your business.

TEE Empire

I used this app for pop up banner. Could be better if it provide free social media marketing and SEO.

March 25, 2021

Hi there, thanks for your feedback! Justuno is an app for optimizing your onsite traffic - while we offer functionality to help improve ROI in offsite channels, it is not in our core product. We DO have great partnerships with some of the top agencies in the ecosystem that provide services for optimizing social media and SEO. You can view the list of partners on our website and submit a matchmaking request here: https://partners.justuno.com/

Too Haute Cowgirls

The customer service is really great and responsive. Thanks for the quick help when I couldn't figure out where I was stuck.

Mindfulvault

Its a good app but little complicated, i was confused at first but slowly i have learned how to use it.

LUXURIA

Works well when set-up but very complicated to get started. Customer service does reply but usually after a long wait. It's been a frustrating 2 weeks trying to set up some simple pop-ups!!!

April 12, 2019

We apologize you've found it frustrating and complicated! Our team will be reaching out shortly. We strive to provide prompt and high-quality support to all of our users, so thank you for your patience!

Essentially Haitos

I like the app and the ready to go templates. I still need to figure out the custom design options - haven't had the time. Tutorials, maybe?

daniella store

I downloaded this app for traffic/conversion, cannot give a bold review yet but I believe it will work well.

milajki

The most advanced tool for generating leads on landing pages after researching many applications. So far pleased with our experience!

Style Plug

Just Uno has done a good job helping me collect email address's from my website! It helped us with additional conversion

Carerez

I have tried many pop ups and this one intergrates well and has good customer service. plus many great options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35