Justuno Popups & Exit Offers

Justuno Popups & Exit Offers

by Justuno

Advanced onsite promotions with pop-ups, email captures & more

Essentially Haitos

I like the app and the ready to go templates. I still need to figure out the custom design options - haven't had the time. Tutorials, maybe?

Würkin Stiffs

Excellent App that works flawlessly. Our customer retention and email capture have gone through the roof. Their customer support is top notch!

Blue Brontide

So happy with this app, was super easy to implement & the justuno app has collected more emails for me in the past couple of weeks than the last app I was using had in months! - BlueBrontide

fooryu

Downloaded the app, then removed about two minutes later after a quick look around. I've since then (one week ago) recieved 9 emails from them and they've ignored all 8 of my requests to stop emailing me. Trash.

Colorful Pet Store

Testing the app and first impression is good. Will comeback for updates.

VITAE APPAREL

In love with this app. It has so many advanced features and helped capture so many customers! Highly recommend.

Pawlicious & Company

Our company used this app to create quick holiday sale and email subscription popup forms. It was easy to use. We created a graphic with holiday shopping cut off dates and even when the customers closed it, there was a tab on the bottom of the site to allow customers to pull it up again. It worked great.

Cookie Cutter Swimwear

Great app, easy to understand and use. It was easy create a landing page popup banner that integrated with the look and feel of my website. Love It!

Native Deodorant

Does not trigger when it says it will. As a result, you can't trust the pop ups it is supposed to show.

Phoenix Virgin Hair

I used this app to help me advertise a holiday sale and layouts were beautiful and clean and easy to use!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 219 220