Justuno Pop Ups & Exit Offers

Justuno Pop Ups & Exit Offers

by Justuno

AI-driven pop ups, email capture, cart abandonment & more

Roma Designer Jewelry

I've used all of the solutions out there and have found none better than JustUno. I'm using it on my Shopify + store and I've found the experience and support to be exceptional. Lots of flexibility to create whatever you're looking to do. Don't hesitate. This is the one.

My Vpro

Be careful, it is not easy to cancel your account if you need to. I tried to cancel my account several times, it takes me two months to finally cancel my account. First time, when I contacted them to ask how to cancel account, I was told I can do it in my Justuno account easily. However, when I went to my Justuno account to cancel my account, actually, there is no way to do it. Then, I was told have to send request to cancel my account. I sent the email to them to ask 'Please cancel my account on July 9th, I do not need it anymore', two weeks later, I found I was still charged $299.99 on July 14th again. I contact them once I found that, they said they sent me an email to ask why I need cancel my account. Before I told them 'why', they would not cancel my account. They will not refund me for the payment they charged after I request to cancel my account. I have to wait until August 14th to cancel my account. Nothing they can do now. This is the worst experience I have never with the shopify app providers. This app price is super high, you may easily find an app to provide same function with 1/3 price or even free, very bad customer service. The sales man is very nice, but once you paid, you will be in a bad ass situation.

Ploocy

I switched my subscription plan form $49 to $29 and they charged me $49 for two months! They support is slow and unprofessional and I still haven't gotten any reply!

July 2, 2019

We're sorry you feel that way about your support experience, that's not what we strive to provide our customers. However, you were correctly charged $29 for the month following your plan downgrade according to our dashboard. If you have other issues or this is not what you see reflected on your end from Shopify, please reply to your support email chain.

CELEBRITYSTYLEFASHION

Amazing team - very helpful - shout out to Matt and Chris for getting things setup so quickly and answering all my questions. Above and beyond.

July 2, 2019

Thanks for your review, we'll be sure to pass along a high-five to Matt and Chris!

Chibebe.com.au

Way overpriced and zero customer support. The app itself is super confusing to use. Been with them for many years but looks like it's time to go. I'd love to know who a previous reviewer 'Lioness' found with same features!

Lioness

They were good for a while, but got very expensive and their customer service was very slow, nonrespondent at times, and disappointing. We found a different service that offers the same features we need and also does not ignore questions.

PatchPanel

While the product seems promising, it's falling short in far too many ways.

My review is based on my experience with the managed services offered by Just Uno, I haven't actually used the software because after two months and $2000 spent I haven't even got anything in hand to use yet.

The onboarding call went great, and the promise of having managed services was exciting. Given the potential, the $1000/month was reasonable given the amount of work that was supposed to be given by the account managers.

Fast forwarding about two weeks after sign up, we've got our first samples. They look like the generic stock templates included with the software, and ignored the majority of the input of what we had already had success with.

Once rejected we were basically asked to do most of the work, creating our own imagery and copy. I'm not sure what I'm paying for at this point, but fine, we spend a day creating and providing a gallery of imagery that better suits our brand. Two weeks later we have emails asking what we'd like done with it.

Ok, so what the hell am I paying $1000 a month for? Well, now we've been billed a second month. Oh, and we still have nothing in hand another two weeks later.

A refund has been demanded for the managed services, or we'll just file a chargeback.

We may continue with the software, but the managed services is a complete joke.

UPDATE: After receiving contact from JustUno, I was offered a mere 50% credit for the thousands of wasted dollars. Not even a refund. When stated that this was unacceptable, they then went silent on communications.

Credit Card chargebacks are now in place, and we will have to begin the process of notifying all of their integrating partners of their fraudulent activities.

Kamélie.be

Customer support just ignores your questions. App is very limited for certain marketing related activities, you can't even adjust it to your personal needs. (and this was done with a pro subscription)

May 15, 2019

Hi there, someone from our support team will be reaching out shortly. This is not the experience our team strives to provide and we apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

In the meantime, I'd encourage you to read up on spin-to-win customizations in our support articles as it is actually one of our most customizable offers! https://support.justuno.com/how-to-add-and-edit-a-spin-to-win-plugin

Vitasell.net

I like this app, it does a perfect job, I like this app, it does a perfect job, I like this app, it does a perfect job

HEEL & BUCKLE LONDON

I used this app to engage new customers .. In a single day, I collected 10 email ids. I think, this is awesome !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 221 222