Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

ATTITUDE

Good integration, very useful! Their customer service is also very responsive and help quickly to set up targeting rules.

Mindfulvault

Its a good app but little complicated, i was confused at first but slowly i have learned how to use it.

BB Buggy

This is not very helpful for our store and it does not work well on the mobile. May try it again in the future.

September 18, 2019

Sorry to hear that you didn't feel Justuno's mobile exit offers were working as well as they could have. Because mobile browsers don't have cursors, our exit behavior offers have slightly less functionality on mobile as they do on desktop. Despite this, we do provide support articles on how to optimize your exit offers with alternative mobile-friendly triggers such a scroll percent, exit using back button, and more.

Can you please check your email for communications from our support team? We have been trying to get in touch to solve this, but unfortunately haven't heard back. We look forward to helping!

Ana Buendia

I used this app to create pop up windows. It's easy to use and very effective. I liked a lot. For now im on the free plan

Alpha Tech

Big Flop

I had a very hard time trying to figure out the exit pop up, and when i finally do it doesn't work on mobile !!!

September 18, 2019

Hi Alpha Tech. We're sorry Justuno's exit offers didn't seem to work for you on mobile. Mobile browsers don't have cursors, and because of that our exit behavior offers unfortunately have slightly different functionality on mobile as they do on desktop. Thankfully for you, we do provide support articles on how to optimize these mobile exit offers using our alternative mobile-browser-friendly triggers including scroll percent, exit using back button, and more.

Can you please check your email for past communications from our support team?

Utilitismo

Great app! I am still exploring all its functionalities but I am very pleased already. Highly recommend it to all of you

SaxTuition

This is by far the most comprehensive app I've seen on Shopify when it comes to running banners & pop-ups. Fantastic visual designer and great analytics data on how your customers are interacting with your promotions. The entire UI is very polished and the pre-made designs look great. This is my first review on a Shopify app and I think they thoroughly deserve 5 stars.

Harvest Bundle

I love the spinning wheel pop up! class. it would be great to have an egg timer, the sand time to encourage people to sign up. keep up the good work
Well done

Tru Niagen

Very handy app. I use it to show an informative static banner at the top of our website about shipping info I want to highlight. I also use it for all my campaigns, for instance, to offer a discount code when people subscribe to our newsletter.

Roma Designer Jewelry

I've used all of the solutions out there and have found none better than JustUno. I'm using it on my Shopify + store and I've found the experience and support to be exceptional. Lots of flexibility to create whatever you're looking to do. Don't hesitate. This is the one.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 222 223