Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Aria Lattner

FRAUD!! THIEFS!!! THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE DOWNGRADED YOUR PLAN, BUT CONTINUE CHARGING FOR HIGHER PLAN. THEY EVEN THROW IN COMPLETELY RANDOM CHARGES FOR $50 BETWEEN BILLING CYCLES. FRAUD. DO NOT INSTALL! I HAVE BEEN CHEATED OUT OF $1850. WHEN YOU DOWNGRADE YOUR PLAN, IT SAYS "Thank You for updating your plan!", BUT THEY KEEP CHARGING YOU FOR THE HIGHER PLAN. The plans are based on traffic. I have been well below the limit for the $49/month plan all year, and I downgraded accordingly in January 2020 (and received their "Thank you for updating your plan" message"), but they continued to bill me $199 / MONTH. I have contacted support and am expecting an $1850 refund that is owed to me. I will update this review when I hear back. I normally would wait to hear back before writing review, but I am quite upset that they have STOLEN $1850 from me.

Pretty.fi

App is full off popups, even Im an paid plan I don't have access to support. Minimum of 360€ in year, not good app.

Naturally Boosted

This seems to be the gold standard of pop ups. The design canvas takes the flexibility to a new level. Also has excellent customer service.

Amino

We've not had a good experience. We were trying to test out this app with our site but JustUno won't provide any support to help you get it working unless you use a paid version. Why would you pay for an app that doesn't work?

POSHE

I love this app! It's easy to use and easy to customize. I would love to see better options for abandon carts pop ups

Providence Frenzy

Great service great products. Recommend. Great service great products. Recommend. Great service great products. Recommend.

Vavoom Vodka | Voted Best Vodka Of 2020

HORRIBLE!
I signed up for the professional service and it was far from it!
There client service rep would miss meetings and come up with horrible designs that were subpar at best. I have requested a refund and canceled but they still charge my credit card month and month. $800 a month
BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM!!

Outdoor Freedommer

incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend!

Boutique Nano

the system had a glitch once and they solved it for me. This is a very good app and the team has been really helpful

Dumux&EurekaYa

I use this app and it is very useful. It has a lot of tools and features. I recommend it to anyone. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 226 227