Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

wsken.co

Nice free app already 10 conversion in one month.Nice free app already 10 conversion in one month.Nice free app already 10 conversion in one month.Nice free app already 10 conversion in one month.

int-street-habit

This app was recommended to us and indeed, gave us the ability to create all sort of sales and email capturing banners without the need for a developer or graphic designer. Great app

Reception Flip Flops

Works amazing and very professional looking. Very easy to use! No coding required! I would definitely recommend!!!

Silk Beauty LLC

Have enjoyed this app for 3+ years. Easy to use and integrate wiith my website. Also the coupon offered gas been the main one used.

The Words Have It

It seems a bit intimidating at first, but I really like that you can customize the promotions, from the colors and design to when they pop up. You can even use timers for them.

Monster Magnetics

Absolutely awesome app. The display option combinations are literally unlimited so you can get a creative as you want. I do love that it allows you to separate all of your desktop and mobile campaigns for much better control.

Branded Dope

cool app recommended will try it out and write another review later on . thanks hopefully it work good

Pets Are Kids Too

Love this app, easy to use and we get great conversions as well. The customer support is excellent and they were able to help out with our questions.

Wild Alpha

I've used this app to setup email popups and cookie acceptance popups. I've been able to easily collect emails and use those for marketing campaigns! Highly recommend.

Cyherbia

Super easy to use, especially if you are a beginner to creating your own pop ups! I've been using this app since day one for my webshop!