Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Carnivore Club USA

This app is a MUST HAVE for anyone that wants to step up their pop up and banner game. Scheduling for promotions is easy, and building multi-tiered campaigns are super intuitive.

December 11, 2019

Thank you for the review and feedback, we appreciate you taking time out to write about us! We're only a few clicks away if you need us :)

Battlbox.com

JustUno is AWESOME! Their team is amazing to work with (especially Olivia)! The segmenting we can do with the app is a game-changer and should be in the toolbelt of all successful eCommerce stores!

December 11, 2019

We love to hear that we are making a difference for your company, thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about it! Olivia (and the entire team!) are always happy to help, please let us know if there is anything we can do :)

24 Style

I am member of JustUno Plus and it's been an amazing experience since the beginning. JustUno's Team including Olivia are always making sure everything looks great on the site and going above and beyond for me. I highly recommend JustUno. I've tried the others and it's the best. It's made a considerable difference on my conversion percentage and revenue generated.

December 11, 2019

Thank you so much, we really appreciate the kind words! We are so happy that Olivia can assist you in making Justuno a valuable part of your business! Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Campus Classics

We've been using JustUno for quite some time and we love it! Highly recommended and easy to use! This has helped us to grow our email lists nearly 400%!

November 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing that you have had a great experience with us, and congrats on your successful email capturing! Feel free to contact us if there is anything we can do at all :)

Firefly Chocolate

Definitely the best pop-up app I've ever used. It took a moment for me to learn how to use the advanced rulesets to their full potential, but fully worth the time. The ability we now have to target pop-ups with incredible precision means that we don't overwhelm our returning customers with pop-ups they've seen before, and allows us to show relevant information and offers to new visitors. We're collecting far more emails and converting better than previously as a result. Highly recommend.

October 30, 2019

We are so happy to hear that we were the right solution for you! We really appreciate the kind words, thanks for the review! Please reach out if you need assistance with anything :)

trackvalley

This app is amazing. I really cannot say how helpful Jenna in support is. The app has so much useful functionality but can be a little tricky to get used to. But after watching a few of the videos and getting help from Jenna it was great. Also the free plan does up to 5000 visit per month so its great for starting out.

October 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're so glad that Jenna could assist you with getting comfortable with us. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions or concerns!

Backgammon Baby

Just spent an hour with Miranda helping me with my custom design. This company ROCKS! Thank you Justuno!!!! I heart you!

October 21, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are happy to see that your custom design was accomplished (and looks terrific!) and are always glad to help. Please reach out if there is anything we can do!

Lubricity Labs

Just added this app so am definitely still learning, but I used the Help Chat feature to launch my first campaign, Alice was quick to reply, very helpful and patient with my questions, I'm off to a good start!

October 15, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are always happy to help, if you need anything at all please reach out!

Deco por ti

Very useful, with a very wide range of widgets. We use it for everything. Is a MUST Have in shopify. Support has been awesome, Alice is always there to help!

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are happy to help if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us!

Learning Roots

JustUno is much more than just a pop-up provider. The best way to think of JustUno is like a virtual store assistant who guides your visitors through the store, while understanding who they are, where they came from and what their past history is with your store.

I started with the JustUno standard plan but after realising these guys were really focused on the on-site customer journey I upgraded to JustUno Plus and have got a tonne of value since.

I have regular weekly calls with the super-helpful JustUno experts (shoutout to Olivia!) and they've helped me continually develop and optimise my store. Honestly, I'm really impressed by how each call reveals something else I didn't know could be done before.

Not only have I made ROI many times over, but I've also saved a fortune on development costs and other apps because JustUno can be used in so many clever ways. For example, I've used it to create a mobile app-style navigation banner among other things. I can't recommend JustUno enough!

October 14, 2019

This is an awesome way to think of Justuno, thank you for the review! Happy to hear you are using Justuno in creative ways. If you have any questions, just reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 178 179