Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Snow Teeth Whitening

I've used all of the major modal apps. I always end up coming back. JustUno has more of a learning curve. But it is by far the best if you want control and customization.

Aria Lattner

Excellent app. Very detailed triggering options. Flexible plans to suit your needs. Best of all, excellent and responsive customer support! Chris

Pretty.fi

App is full off popups, even Im an paid plan I don't have access to support. Minimum of 360€ in year, not good app.

Naturally Boosted

This seems to be the gold standard of pop ups. The design canvas takes the flexibility to a new level. Also has excellent customer service.

Amino

We've not had a good experience. We were trying to test out this app with our site but JustUno won't provide any support to help you get it working unless you use a paid version. Why would you pay for an app that doesn't work?

POSHE

I love this app! It's easy to use and easy to customize. I would love to see better options for abandon carts pop ups

Providence Frenzy

Great service great products. Recommend. Great service great products. Recommend. Great service great products. Recommend.

Vavoom Vodka | Voted Best Vodka Of 2020

HORRIBLE!
I signed up for the professional service and it was far from it!
There client service rep would miss meetings and come up with horrible designs that were subpar at best. I have requested a refund and canceled but they still charge my credit card month and month. $800 a month
BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM!!

Outdoor Freedommer

incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend!

Boutique Nano

the system had a glitch once and they solved it for me. This is a very good app and the team has been really helpful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 226 227