Justuno Lead Capture & Pop Ups

Justuno Lead Capture & Pop Ups

by Justuno

AI-driven lead captures, product recs, exit offers & more

Smokin' Buddies

It's very convenient to swap out one popup for another. The ready made popups are professional and effective. However, I would like to see more options.

Jenabelle | Fun. Affordable. Fashion

Love JustUno. Been using them on different websites since about 2011. Their prices have gone up, but they are a wonderful service to use.

Holistic Oils

Love this app, it works well. Easy to install and customize. We were able to use this to help generate more sales easily. Love it.

Fresh Pawz

Easy to use, seems to be feature rich. Excited to keep testing and see what I can find and how well it works.

HBJ Glam Studio

Very user friendly and easy to use. I find the desktop version easier to use than the mobile site. This app has so many options, great for the entrepreneur that likes to do their own graphics.

wsken.co

Nice free app already 10 conversion in one month.Nice free app already 10 conversion in one month.Nice free app already 10 conversion in one month.Nice free app already 10 conversion in one month.

int-street-habit

This app was recommended to us and indeed, gave us the ability to create all sort of sales and email capturing banners without the need for a developer or graphic designer. Great app

Reception Flip Flops

Works amazing and very professional looking. Very easy to use! No coding required! I would definitely recommend!!!

Silk Beauty LLC

Have enjoyed this app for 3+ years. Easy to use and integrate wiith my website. Also the coupon offered gas been the main one used.

The Words Have It

It seems a bit intimidating at first, but I really like that you can customize the promotions, from the colors and design to when they pop up. You can even use timers for them.