Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Silk Beauty LLC

Have enjoyed this app for 3+ years. Easy to use and integrate wiith my website. Also the coupon offered gas been the main one used.

The Words Have It

It seems a bit intimidating at first, but I really like that you can customize the promotions, from the colors and design to when they pop up. You can even use timers for them.

Monster Magnetics

Absolutely awesome app. The display option combinations are literally unlimited so you can get a creative as you want. I do love that it allows you to separate all of your desktop and mobile campaigns for much better control.

Branded Dope

cool app recommended will try it out and write another review later on . thanks hopefully it work good

Pets Are Kids Too

Love this app, easy to use and we get great conversions as well. The customer support is excellent and they were able to help out with our questions.

Wild Alpha

I've used this app to setup email popups and cookie acceptance popups. I've been able to easily collect emails and use those for marketing campaigns! Highly recommend.

Cyherbia

Super easy to use, especially if you are a beginner to creating your own pop ups! I've been using this app since day one for my webshop!

Nodeform

Just starting to let a few promotions run and play with options. So far so good. I do like the analytics and how customizable promotions are.

Petrus

It does the job perfect. It is very easy to work with and helps you achieve the success you want. No complaints about it.

FEY Cosmetics

I like this app very much. it is very powerful and flexible.

Also JustUno provides a 5 stars support.

I have now completed by trial period - and i am very happy with it!