Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Branded Dope

cool app recommended will try it out and write another review later on . thanks hopefully it work good

Pets Are Kids Too

Love this app, easy to use and we get great conversions as well. The customer support is excellent and they were able to help out with our questions.

Wild Alpha

I've used this app to setup email popups and cookie acceptance popups. I've been able to easily collect emails and use those for marketing campaigns! Highly recommend.

Cyherbia

Super easy to use, especially if you are a beginner to creating your own pop ups! I've been using this app since day one for my webshop!

Nodeform

Just starting to let a few promotions run and play with options. So far so good. I do like the analytics and how customizable promotions are.

Petrus

It does the job perfect. It is very easy to work with and helps you achieve the success you want. No complaints about it.

FEY Cosmetics

I like this app very much. it is very powerful and flexible.

Also JustUno provides a 5 stars support.

I have now completed by trial period - and i am very happy with it!

LaZuor Hair

We will see how it works. I think its cool to use so far. it has things that professional websites have. great

Gotham Grove

Great tool for collecting contacts. Clean interface with useful and very customizable templates. Highly recommend

Network Cables Online

Great product. Have been using it for a long time. Really helps convert browsers into buyers. I mainly use the Exit intent option and the themes. Love it.